Part 75

{Here in home}

Alya - slady... What happened with honey.. Why she is behaving like this

Slady - nothing it's just because of this travelling.. Her body system is been disturbed... So to make her feel relax.. Andy took her to near by park..

Alya - ok.. But hey can I ask you come with me for shopping.. This evening...

Slady - yes why not.. We all will go.. Even Andy want to buy something for honey and Sacchi....

Alya -ok

Kaushal - excuse me Lady's I will not able to come because I have to go back hospital...

Slady - but if you Will not come then honey will become sad...

Aadi - yes kaushal.. She will be upset...

Please try to come if it's possible

Kaushal - ok I will try to come as soon as I finish my work.. But don't tell her about my arrival... Otherwise she will be just looking for me only and she will not concentrate on shopping and for that Andy may scold her.. Because every time she do this type of things making Andy pissed off (all smile) then Andy scold her to concentrate on the things they are buying... (All started laughing)

Slady - ok we will not tell her about anything... (Smile)

[After few hours Andy and honey came, but there was something happen between them.. Because by seeing honey face you can clearly identify that... Honey went straight towards the room and closed it with great sound and by this Andy anger level raised. And before slady can stop him he went into the room... All are shock.. Accept one that is alya who is smiling seeing this scene..]

Aadi - slady what happen to them why they are acting like this... Angry birds.. (Worried)

Slady - I also don't know.. But let's wait until they come out.. (Tensed)

Sacchi - mom I want to sleep

Slady - yes come let's sleep for a while..

[In the room]

Andy - see angel this time it was clearly your fault.. I mean if you want to swim you have done it home itself.. (Caring her cheeks ) you know we have one and it's larger than that... In fact our is clean and bacteria free..

Honey - (removing his hand) but you never allow me to go.. I told you hundred times but you always denied...Even you scold in front of the huge crowd.. (Started crying harder) I don't want live here only.. I am going.. Bye..

[While going out aadi stopped her..]

Honey - what you want (in angry tone)

Aadi - hey my Supergirl cool down (in cheerful tone).. I was asking if you are free then let's go out.. For drive.. And then in return we will have your favorite ice-cream

Honey - No I don't want to come with you I just want some time alone.. Please (in low tone)

[ went out with car. Andy and slady came out of there respective room]

Alya - Andy your angel is so manner less, she don't know how to behave... She is so dumb that, how to answer someone, how rude...

Andy - (shouted on his highest voice) listen alya just shut up ok, just keep your mouth shut and yes you know I don't like to repeat the words but if you forget then let me remind you that I don't like if anyone speak bad about my angel.. So mind your tongue and your language as well ok... It will be good for your health too.. (Last sentence in sarcastic tone) slady I am going out... Because I know where my angel can go... So don't worry and yes go and check Sacchi may be she is awake because of my high voice... Even have your dinner.. Don't wait for us...

[Andy went to towards the Eiffel Tower because he knows where his angel can go.. He park car a side and went at last floor of it and hug honey tightly who was standing near window closing her eyes and feeling the cool breeze..(last floor is only for the high class people's only they have permit to go there)]

Honey - (in cold tone) stay away

Andy - sorry angel I am really very sorry.. I know I should not have scold you like this in public.. But baby (caring cheeks) I was scared and worried too because what if something happen while you are swimming like what if snakes come and bite you then what I will do.(lied to her)

Honey - (still in angry mode) from where you think snake can come hmm

(folding her)

Andy - angel didn't you see that the park is surrounded by so many trees... So there is possibility..

Honey - (after thinking so much she agree what Andy said) ok but now I am hungry I want to something..

Andy - ok let's go to restaurant..

Honey - no I want to eat at home... That's it...