The Mehendi Function

Y/N POV:

It was the best haldi function ever to think of! Everyone was so hyped up and oppas were happier than ever, I was also very happy to see them enjoying the functions, it was morning and we were busy taking care of the guest, the breakfast stall was already put on and everyone was having breakfast except our moms, me, Kriti and Jagriti. We were making sure the decorations are perfect.

Kriti: Did the mehendi (Henna) is put up there.

Worker: No mam it hasn't arrived yet.

Kriti: Oh noo please hurry up the henna artists are about to arrive.

Just then I saw Hobi oppa coming to dispose his plate, he saw us and came

Hobi: Did you not eat yet.

Y/n: No oppa we're busy.

Hobi: Gosh it's already 11:00 a.m. when will you eat.

Kriti: We have to look after some things.

Hobi: There are many workers they will handle but you guys should eat first, take Jagriti with you too.

Y/n: Okay oppa and where are others.

Hobi: We're all going to the apartment, we have to practice for today's performance right? We'll be waiting for you.

Kriti: Alright till then you guys can listen to some Indian songs.

He smiled and went away.

Y/n: Oppa is right we should eat or we'll not have the energy to dance in the evening.

We called Jagriti and had breakfast then changed into comfy fits and went to the apartment.

When we went we saw all the members vibing on Punjabi songs making us smile.

Jagriti: You're listening to Punjabi songs. (She went to them smiling)

Jimin: Yeah these are really cool. (He said vibing to a song)

Y/n: Then Jagriti let's select a Punjabi song too.

Jagriti; Sure it'll be fun.

Kriti; But first let's select a song so that we can enter with a cool intro.

Y/n: Let's start with a slow song, how about "Bole Chudiyaan"?

Kriti: Yeah it's perfect!

Jagriti: You remember the steps.........we did that right.

Kriti: I do!

Y/n: Me too.

Jagriti: Let's just rehearse it first then we'll move on and help oppas.

Jhope: Yes you girls go first we'll watch you.

Then we stood and took our places and started dancing.

All the members were amazed and they all clapped and hyped us up and Namjoon oppa was taking the video.

Y/n: Oppa don't need to take the video it'll be all recorded the cameramens are here.

Namjoon: I know but still those will be recorded professionally and those by me will be in our memories.

Kriti: You're right, okay oppas it's your turn now.