Introduction and disclaimer

Hi all,

This is my first Waterloo Road fanfiction, so go easy on me! I have to admit, I only started watching Waterloo Road at the beginning of this year. I absolutely love Waterloo Road as a TV show, and all of the characters, but Rachel Mason has been and will always be my favourite! In my opinion, she is the best headmistress Waterloo Road ever had, and Eva Pope is an incredible actress so you can't go wrong!

I personally didn't like Rachel and Adam together; I think they rushed the storyline massively. It just didn't work for me and Rachel deserved better in my honest opinion. I will always believe that Eddie was the person for her. They were perfect for each other, and I was sad when Eddie left because of Melissa. Rachel deserved so much better. So this is me, attempting to put that right, lol!

I wanted to start by giving a disclaimer; this story has references to rape and sexual assault.

I hope you all like it, please be respectful in the comments. I welcome all feedback so if you could tell me your thoughts as you read, that would be amazing as it helps me to improve as a writer!

I'm also publishing this story on fanfiction.net if you want to read it on there instead!

Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Jen :)