Chapter 5 - Rehearsal

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟷9𝟾𝟺 - 𝟷𝟷 𝙰.𝙼.
*𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

I just came out of a meeting with my boss, discussing a few things about my next shootings.
Blake was already waiting outside for me, ready to escort me back home.

I waved at the paparazzi's before stepping inside the vehicle, looking outside the window while we rode down the busy streets of Los Angeles.

Paul and I are doing really good in our relationship, he's very sweet and very charming. While Michael finally found the courage to speak up and asked Brooke, they are now officially in a relationship as well. I can't wait to go on a double date.

As soon as I arrived back at my condo, the moment I stepped inside I heard my phone ringing. I quickly walked closer and brought the speaker to my ear,

"You're talking with Jade López." I said, while putting my purse down.
"Hey Jade, it's Michael." his fine, high-pitched voice said, making my heart skip a beat, a smile found its way on my face.
"Hey Mike..." I replied,
"Are you busy right now?" he asked, concern obvious in his voice.
"No, no. I just came back home from a meeting." I explained,
"Okay.. well are you going to be busy later today?" he asked nervously,
"No, why? Wanna ask me out on a double date?" I teased making us both giggle,
"No, actually I wanted to ask you if you'd like to join us to our rehearsal's... I thought you'd like to be there." he said in a soft tone, making me smile wider.
"You're right, I'd love it. When and where?" I asked, I then wrote down the address and the time, before saying our goodbyes and hanging up.

Every time I hear of him, my day becomes better. The truth is... me and Michael are really close friends right now, and I don't know what I'd do without him.

Right when I was about to walk to my bedroom, the phone went off again. I scoffed and picked up again,

"You're sp-" I started but got interrupted,
"Hi bestie!" Kenzie chanted on the other side of the phone,
"Hi Kenz." I replied and giggled,
"What are you up to?" she asked,
"Actually I was about to go take a shower and then have some launch before I go to the rehearsal, what about you?" I replied,
"Rehearsal? What are you talking about?" she asked curiously,
"Michael and his brother's are rehearsing for their upcoming Victory Tour." I explained, and she immediately started chanting and hyperventilating.
"Wait... does that mean that Randy is going to be there as well??" she said excitedly, making me chuckle.
"Yea, I guess. Why?" I replied,
"Gosh... can I come with you?" she pleaded like a child would plead for more candy.
"Uhm, sure... I don't think that Michael would object to your presence, so, why not." I replied, that's when the line died. "Kenz? Hello?" I called, but nothing. I put the speaker down and giggled to myself, shaking my head. That girl is crazy.

𝟹 𝙿.𝙼.

Me and Kenzie finally arrived at the Stadium where Michael and the rest of the Jackson's are going to rehearse, and Kenzie wouldn't stop chanting like a crazy fan.

"Kenz! Quit it." I scolded her in a playful tone,
"Sorry... it's Randy's fault. Gosh, I can't wait to see him." she said, literally breathless. I giggled.
"Calm down, 'kay?" I said, and she nodded.

We finally walked inside, and there they were, all on stage, singing and dancing. Two big securities immediately stopped up from walking further inside.

"Uhm, Mr. Michael Jackson told me to come over today, Sir." I said to one of them,
"Wait here." he said before walking towards the stage, at some point the band stopped playing and Michael bended over to listen go his security. His head then snapped towards me and smiled, before nodding to his security.

While the security walked back to us, he moved his hand in the air, signing us to walk over.
So we did... we walked over the stage, and Michael immediately approached us, embracing me in a sweet hug first, before greeting Kenzie, which looked like she was about to faint.