Chapter 39 - Interview

***THREE YEARS LATER***

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟾𝚝𝚑, 𝟷99𝟹 - 𝟹 𝙿.𝙼.
*𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

I've been back in Los Angeles for quite some time now. These last couple of years I have been travelling around the world due to my job, and being back in Los Angeles felt quite good.

Indeed, today I had a shooting for 'Campari' and I just finished the session.

I am no longer staying at Kenzie & Randy's home, I bought a new condo to myself which is even better than the previous one

I can say that I'm doing better now... I haven't heard from him in three years, since the day that I've left.
But I have been watching the News and heard that he started his Dangerous Tour last year... his music got better... and he looked even better too.
I've also noticed that his Vitiligo has gotten worse..

Back to me, a guy has befriended me ever since I came back to Los Angeles. He is on the start of his career as an actor, his name is William Bradley Pitt, but you might know him as Brad Pitt.
He's a good looking 30 years old man, just two years younger than me.

And no, we aren't dating, we're just friends who like each other's company sometimes.

For a matter of facts, he just came to pick me up from the Studio. We have planned on having dinner together tonight after my interview, and he was so sweet to say that he wanted to accompany me.

"Hey sexy." he greeted with a wide smile plastered on his face, I smiled back.
"Hey handsome." I replied playfully and let him embrace me in a friendly hug.
"You done for today?" he asked,
"Yea, thank God. The interview starts in an hour, we have time for a coffee and something to eat, what do you think?" I said,
"Sure, I'm down for whatever you like." he replied and winked at me.

I giggled and grabbed my stuff, said my goodbyes to everyone and left the Studio with him.

A crowd of paparazzi's and fans were waiting for me outside, and my securities immediately covered me with their gigantic bodies, protecting me from any mobbing, while walking me to the car.

After we had our coffee and something to eat, we got escorted to the Studio where my interview is going to air live tonight. Will stayed with me for the entire time, being the good and sweet friend that he is.
My makeup stylist started doing my makeup, and in a matter of minutes I was all ready for my interview.

I was extremely nervous since it has been a lifetime since the last interview that I've had. Will clearly noticed...

"Why are you nervous? The entire world loves you. You have nothing to fear." he said in a calm tone, stroking my arms with his hands up and down.
"Yea... I know..." I replied nervously,
"Mrs López? One minute!!!" someone shouted.
"You can do this!" Will said, smiling at me, before placing a kiss onto my cheek.