Chapter 46 - Statement

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸𝚗𝚍, 𝟷99𝟹 - 𝟺 𝙿.𝙼.
*𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

Despite what happened between us, Jade decided to stay for a few days here at Neverland to support me throughout this nightmare that I've been living in.

What happened two days ago, didn't affect our friendship at all.
We simply had our last intimate and loving moment, that I'm going to keep in my heart forever.
I will never stop loving her, no matter what. She knows that.
And I know that she still loves me too and that her love for me is as endless as mine for her.

Today, I decided to record a tape that is going to air live all around to world. I want to give a short statement, where I declare my innocence.
This is really important for me, and thankfully my lawyers gave me the permission... even though I can't go too much into the details.

So we got everything ready, and once the camera started rolling, I started to speak up...

"I wish to convey... my-.. my deepest gratitude for your love and support. I am doing well, and I am strong. As you may already know, after my Tour ended I remained out of the country undergoing treatment for a dependency on pain medication... this medication was initially prescribed to ease the excruciating pain that I was suffering after recent reconstructive surgery on my scalp. There have been many disgusting statements made recently concerning allegations of improper conduct on my part! These statements about me are totally false. As I have maintained from the very beginning, I am hoping for a speedy in to this horrifying ... horrifying experience, to which I have been subjected. I shall not in this statement respond to all of the false allegations being made against me, since my lawyers have advised me that this is not the proper form in which to do that. I will say that I am particularly upset by the handling of this mass matter, by the-... incredible terrible mass media. At every opportunity the media has dissected and manipulated these allegations to reach their own conclusions. I ask all of you to wait and hear the truth, before you label or condemn me! Don't treat me like a criminal, because I am innocent . I have been forced to submit to a dehumanising and humiliating examination by the Santa Barbara County Sheriff Department and the Los Angeles Police Department earlier this week. They served a search warrant on me which allowed them to view and photograph my body including my penis... my buttocks... my lower torso... thighs... and any other area that they wanted. They were supposedly looking for any discolouration , spotting, blotches or other evidence of a skin colour disorder called Vitiligo , which I have previously spoken about. The warrant also directed me, to cooperate in any examination of my body by their physician, to determine the condition of my skin including whether I have Vitiligo or any other skin disorder... the warrant further stated that I had no right to refuse the examination or photographs, and if I fail to cooperate with them, they would introduce that refusal at any trial as an indication of my guilt. It was the most humiliating ordeal of my life, one that no person should ever have to suffer... and even after experiencing the indignity from this search, the parties involved were still not satisfied, and wanted to take even more pictures. It was a nightmare! A horrifying nightmare... but if this is what I have to endure to prove my innocence, my COMPLETE innocence , then so be it. Throughout my life, I have only tried to help thousands upon thousands of children to live happy lives, it brings tears to my eyes when I see any child who suffers... I am not guilty of these allegations. But if I am guilty of anything, it is of giving all that I have-... all that I have to give, to help children all over the world. It is of loving children of all ages and races, it is of gaining sheer joy from seeing children with their innocent and smiling faces... it is of enjoying through them, the childhood that I missed myself. If I am guilty of anything... it is of believing what God said about children: suffer little children to come unto me and forbid them not for such is the kingdom of heaven. In no way do I think that I am God, but I do try to be God-like in my heart. I am totally innocent of any wrongdoing, and I know these terrible allegations will all be proven false. Again... to my friends, and fans, thank you very much for all of your support. Together we will see this through to the very end. I love you very much, and may God bless you all... I love you, goodbye." I said and the camera stopped rolling.

I noticed Jade staying in the corner, her shaky hand covering her mouth, while tears streamed down her cheeks.

I sighed and walked over to her, embracing her in a hug.

"Gosh... I'm so sorry for all the things you have to go through..." she whispered onto my chest. I slightly smiled, while gently stroking her back.
"It's okay... until I have you by my side, I am strong." I whispered. Shortly after she looked up to me, our eyes locked.
"I will always stay by your side, Michael... no matter what." she whispered, flashing me a sweet reassuring smile.

I smiled back and placed a soft kiss onto her forehead.

*𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

Once we calmed down, we went to sit in on the couch in front of the fireplace in the living room.
We started chatting and sipping on some wine...

"How about you stay for Christmas? Liz is going to be there too..." he offered,
"You really want me to be here for Christmas?" I asked surprised,
"Why not? You're one of the most important people in my life, Jade... I want you here with me, always." he replied, making me smile brightly like an idiot.
"Alright then... I'd be happy to stay. But I'll leave after Christmas." I said and sipped on my wine. I could hear him giggle.
"After New Year's." he negotiated,
"You're impossible, Jackson. You know that?" I teased and made the both of us laugh.
"I know." he replied and winked at me.

We spent the entire evening sitting there in front of the fireplace, with a cozy blanket thrown over our legs.
Once we finished sipping on our wine, we drank hot chocolate.

After dinner, we went into the guest room where I was staying, cuddled with each other and watched a film together.

"Can I stay here tonight?" he whispered in a raspy and deep tone, I sighed.
"We already had our last time, Jackson. Remember?" I replied,
"No, I'm not here for sex... I just want to cuddle with you until we fall asleep. I can't stay alone..." he whispered. I then turned around to look at him with furrowed brows.
"Have you been having nightmares again?" I asked concerned, his eyes focused on the TV as he simply nodded. I sighed. "Yes... you can stay." I whispered after a while.

He pulled me closer, in a tight embrace.

"Thank you..." he whispered and placed a kiss onto my head.

So that's what we ended up doing... we cuddled with each other, even after the film was over.
I stayed up with him until he fell asleep... and I made sure that he didn't have any more nightmares.
Surprisingly, when sleeping with me... he didn't have nightmares.
So he really needs me at night...

I smiled while I admired his sleeping and resting beautiful face...
Such a beautiful and innocent soul... how could they condemn him for such terrible allegations?