Chapter 19 - Bathtub & Telephone

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍, 𝟷9𝟾𝟼 - 𝟷𝟶 𝙿.𝙼.
*𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

I arrived at my parent's house in Pomona yesterday. I went Christmas Shopping with my mother, decorated the entire house, and already discussed a few things for Christmas.

We already had dinner and I was now laying in the bathtub... embraced by the warm water, feeling how all my muscles relaxed, my head resting on the border of the bathtub, and some relaxing music playing in the background.

Unfortunately, Michael didn't come with me, since he doesn't celebrate Christmas.
I thought it wouldn't have been a good idea to bring my boyfriend to my parents home when he doesn't even celebrate Christmas. Maybe next time though ...
My mother got emotional when I told her that we are finally in a relationship, and she can't wait to meet him!

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I quickly got out of the bathtub, water dropping from my soaking wet body while I walked over to my room. I grabbed the phone and picked up, as I walked back to the bathroom and went back into the bathtub.

"You're speaking with Jade López." I said,
"Hi baby." his fine, soft and soothing voice said on the other side of the phone, making me instantly smile.
"Hi, my love." I replied,
"God, I missed your voice..." he said almost whispering,
"And I miss you..." I replied, pouting my lips, even though he can't see me.
"I know baby, I miss you more. How are things with your family going?" he asked,
"Pretty good. I told my mother about us..." I replied and giggled,
"Really? What did she say?" he asked nervously,
"She's so happy for us! She even got emotional... oh, and she can't wait to meet you." I replied excitedly,
"Oh, I'm so glad to hear that. I'm so sorry for not being able to be there with you... but I promise we'll go visit them soon, that way she'll have a chance to meet me." he said, making my smile grow even bigger.
"I know, baby, don't worry..." I replied, and slowly moved my legs under the water so that the warm water moved up to my body, feeling the warmth numbing my muscles.
"What are you doing? Is that water what I hear? Are you taking a bath?" he asked, saying the last question in a whisper.
"Maybe..." I teased and bit my bottom lip.
"God, Jade... why do you always do that when I'm not there with you?" he whined, clearly sexually frustrated. I giggled.
"Hmm... what would you do if you were here, Jackson?" I teased once more,
"What I would do? Gee... I would touch you and kiss you where only I can touch you and kiss you. I would make you feel so good, you'll feel high... I would make love to you all night, consuming all of you... until you can't take it no more." he whispered in a deep tone, making me feel aroused. My nipples now fully erected. "Are you touching yourself, Jade? Touch yourself for me... let me hear it. Let me hear how much you miss me..." he added, still whispering. I could tell by the sudden change in his breathing that he is touching himself, and if I was aroused before now I was literally dripping. Damn, I need him.
"You want me to touch myself? My parents are to the room next to mine..." I whispered before releasing a giggle,
"Then you have to be silent." he commented, "touch yourself baby... imagine that I am there with you. Let me hear you..." he added.

Finally, I gave in to him, and let my hand slowly merge into the water until I reached my v-area. I opened my legs and started rubbing my pearl in circular motion, a faint moan slipping out of my mouth... my head now tilted back, my eyes closed...

"Imagine that I am there with you, baby... imagine that those are my fingers, stroking you, giving you this immense feeling of pleasure..." he whispered again, making me speed up the rhythm, until finally slipping one finger inside, filling myself up, gently stroking my walls in and out. My moans now became louder.
"M-Michael..." I moaned silently into the phone.
"That's right, baby, say my name... oh, God, Jade..." he said and moaned as well. I could now hear the noise of him stroking himself, and I could perfectly picture him right now laying on his bed, his ebony curls all messy, his head tilted back into the pillows, his lips slightly parted and his nose wrinkled.