Chapter 57 - Ghost

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟷99𝟼 - 𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.
*𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

The last couple of months has been magical for me and Michael.
We started dating officially as a couple again, he made it official to the press and to our families, they were all happy that we are back together.

He is finally divorced from Lisa-Marie, and we have been focusing on our relationship.
Everything was simply perfect... like nothing happened in the past between us.
I've learned to let the past go, and focusing on the present and the future.

We are both doing a lot better now, mentally and physically.
My parents invited us over the Holidays and my mother was on cloud seven to see Michael again.
The relationship between him and my father is weirdly amazing. They get along so well, it made my heart happy.

Yet we decided not to tell my parents about our loss... my pregnancy.
Even if we had to tell the Jackson's, since Janet talked a little too much, but it's okay... I still love her.

Michael's new Album History is doing amazing. It debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 Charts here in the US and in nineteen other countries. For a matter of facts, he has to start rehearsing for his HIStory Tour in June.
I'm so proud of him, I can barely describe it with my own words. Of course it's not going to be easy for me, staying away from him for so long again... but I will keep myself busy with work and I'll go see some of his Shows when I can.

Today he's actually starting to film a short film called Ghost ...

"Why don't you come with me and join me on the Set?" he asked while he hugged me from behind,
"Join you? Oh, hell nah. Did you forget what happened last time I joined you on Set on one of your videos?" I joked and made us both giggle,
"First of all, this isn't a video but a short film, and second of all... I liked it. We could repeat that, don't you think?" he replied,
"You're crazy, Jackson. You know better than me how many people there are going to be on that Set... how the hell-... no. Not going to happen." I said. He then turned me around and pouted his lower lip. "Don't do that to me." I scoffed,
"Do what? You made me upset... I want you to join me." he said in a disappointed tone like a little child,
"Michael..." I sighed and pressed my lips in a straight line, trying hard not to smile. Cause if I do, he thinks that I gave in.
"Please?" he said, while looking deep into my eyes. I rolled my eyes.
"Fine!" I replied, and he immediately flashed me an excited smile.
"Hurry up the car is waiting for us." he said, before giving me a quick peck and leaving the room.

This man is truly something else, I swear. Why do I always give in to him?!

I ended up getting ready, and soon we both made our way to the Van Nuys Studios.

Once we arrived, I stayed further away and watched carefully everything that they were doing. They spent most of the time putting on some SFX Makeup on Michael's face, since he was going to have multiple roles... one of them as a Mayor.
It took them good three hours to get finished with the makeup, and in the end... he looked like a nasty elder man.

"How do you like it?" he asked in a playful tone while approaching me, I giggled and stepped back.
"Uhhh, I don't. It looks nasty." I replied and make him laugh out loud.
"Oh, come on, give me a kiss." he said and approached me again,
"Gee, no! Please! Noooo!" I replied, trying to cover my face with my hands, but he somehow made it to peck my lips. "EWW! MICHAEL." I whined making him laugh even more.
"Wait until later... then we'll see if you won't kiss me. I promise you, you'll beg for it." he whispered in a deep tone, sending me shivers down my spine, before walking away and getting ready to film.