Chapter 55 - Therapy

*𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

Ever since Jade suffered from miscarriage, Michael decided to not leave her side, not even for a minute.
Thankfully, Lisa announced that she was moving out of Neverland. That's why Michael insisted on making Jade move back in with him.

He made sure that a psychologist would come over at least twice a week to check on her, and that's how it was.
The physician prescribed her two different medications, and she was taking them regularly for over two months now.

At first she couldn't sleep at night, she would stay up the entire night crying and sobbing onto Michael's chest. He felt so worthless and useless, since he couldn't do much to ease her pain and her loss... since he was also suffering from the loss of their daughter.
The only thing he could do, was to be there for her, to comfort her with his embrace, to give her all his love and affection and attention, and all his care.

Now that it has been over two months, Jade started to feel a little better.
She was still quite upset, but at least she started sleeping again at night...
Michael started feeling exhausted and overwhelmed. The whole situation with Jade and the miscarriage on one side, and Lisa and their fights on the other, he was on the edge of a emotional breakdown.

He has been trying to be strong for Jade throughout this entire time... but now he simply feels tired.

Jade and Michael were now laying in the bathtub together, her back against his chest and her head resting on his shoulder, while he was softly caressing her beautiful curvy body.

"Michael?" she whispered at some point,
"Yes?" he replied,
"I-I'm sorry for putting you through this situation... I know it hasn't been easy having me around, lately..." she whispered, while guilt and sadness started washing over her. He tilted her head so that he could look deep into her eyes,
"Don't say that. Ever again. It is not your fault, nor mine or the Doctor's. The Lord simply decided that it wasn't the right time... and it was my duty to stay by your side. I love you Jade, from the bottom of my heart. I will always be here for you." he whispered softly, while gently caressing her cheek.
"I love you more, Michael..." she whispered back, before leaning in to peck his lips. "So much more..." she whispered onto his lips.

He flashed her a sweet and genuine smile, before wrapping his hand around her head and pulling her closer, deepening the kiss.

"That's impossible, because I love you most." he teased, making her smile. And boy, was that a beautiful one.

He missed seeing her smile... because when she did, she lightened up his entire mood, his entire world.
Her smile brings him brighter days.

"How are things between you and Lisa going? Did she file the divorce papers already?" she then asked him,
"Not yet. We won't stop fighting and that way we can't really get to a solution. But if she keeps going like this I might have to contact my lawyer and I'll be the one to file them divorce papers." he replied and released a heavy sigh.
"This isn't good for you, Michael... I've noticed a change in you. You're having struggles to sleep again, you barely touch food, and you're always so tensed up. Mostly because you have been focusing on me these past couple of months, but also because of Lisa... this has to end." she explained in a calm tone, while gently stroking his soaking wet curly hair.
"I know, baby.. I will. Don't worry about me." he sighed and placed a kiss onto her forehead.

After washing each other, they put some fresh clothes on and walked back to the bedroom and tucked themselves under the bedsheets, while the fireplace was warming up the entire room.

They cuddled with each other, and suddenly the entire world around them disappeared.
The only noise filling the room were they calm and regular breath's and their heartbeats.

After so many years of struggling and losing each other, they finally found their way back to one another... they are much stronger now and so in love like the very first time.
Their bond keeps on growing with each day that goes by.
No matter what happens, who comes in between, how many fights they have, or for how long they stay apart... the one will always be there for the other.
The one is the other's medicine and therapy, and viceversa. They complete each other like the ying and yang.