Chapter 44 - Bangkok

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟷99𝟹 - 𝟽:𝟹𝟶 𝙿.𝙼.
*𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

Today I'm attending the first show of my second leg of the Dangerous Tour in Bangkok, Thailand.

Even though I don't feel really good today, and I'd prefer to stay in my Hotel room, I am here and I am doing this for my fans.

I've recently discovered that Jordy Chandler said that I have sexually molested him, which is absolutely NOT true and ridiculous.
After all I've done for them... this is how they compensate.
His father never really agreed on our friendship and on me being that close to his children and June... I guess that's the result.

The father even demanded 20 million dollars from me!
Three days ago the Police Department of Santa Barbara served a search warrant in my house at Neverland... and now I am officially under criminal investigation.
I want the world, my fans-friends-and family to know that I am innocent! I would NEVER hurt a child.
I'd rather slit my own wrists, but I would never do anything sexual to a child.

Yet, despite it all, I am here today ready to perform for my fans...
I will try to give my best, but my emotions might take control over me like it happened in the last couple of days and weeks.

Once the Introduction was over, it was my time to appear on stage.
I jumped up on stage with an elevator that pushed me up, and stood still for a few minutes while the audience kept chanting and going crazy.

When a few minutes went by, I removed my sunglasses and the first Song started to play. 'jam'.

I started dancing and singing, performing the best I could for my fans.

I kept performing song after song.

I concluded the Show with the Song 'Heal The World', a performance where children of all ages and all races would join me on stage, we would walk hand in hand around the globe...
To me, this is a spiritual experience. Having these children here with me, showing the world that it truly doesn't matter what race we are... we are all children of God.
And these children... my beloved children...
They're all so beautiful, pure and innocent souls.