Chapter 50 - Problems

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟷99𝟻 - 𝟷𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.
*𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

Me and Jade were now laying in her bed, in her condo... tucked under the bedsheets, both completely naked, trying to recover from the amazing sexual intercourse we had not long ago.

Her head was gently resting on my chest, her left arm wrapped around my torso, while I was softly stroking her beautiful and soft brown hair.

The light from the moon and the stars shining through the big windows, lightening almost the entire bedroom in a soft and relaxing atmosphere.

"Michael?" she whispered at some point,
"Hm?" I mumbled and looked down at her. She lifted her head, and rested her chin on my chest, her soft brown orbs now locked into mine.
"What are we doing?" she whispered, I grinned.
"What do you mean? Oh you mean this entire situation?" I asked, she nodded. I curled a hair strap around my finger and looked outside at the night sky, "we're trying to find the way back to each other..." I whispered after a few seconds of silence, looking back down at her. She smiled and raised an eyebrow at me.
"Oh yea?" she teased, I chuckled and nodded in response. "What about... Lisa?" she whispered.
"This is not about her... it's about us." I whispered softly, and stroke her cheek with the back of my index finger.
"And you really think.. that we.. will find our way back to each other?" she whispered nervously, I sighed and rolled her on her back, climbing on top of her, balancing myself on my elbows and placing a tiny kiss on the tip of her nose.
"Yes." I replied honestly.
"What if it doesn't w-..." she started but I interrupted her with a kiss.
"You should stop overthinking." I whispered onto her lips, "stop talking, and kiss me." I added, making us both smile widely.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist, pulling me closer and locking our lips in a sweet but passionate kiss.

Soon our lips started moving in perfect sync, in a slow rhythm, letting the lust and hunger grow within us. Our tongues elegantly chasing each other.
I felt my member getting fully erected within a few seconds... goosebumps over my entire body.
That's when I lost it. Our lips were now attacking each other in a hungrily and lustfull way... both aroused more than ever before.

I started rolling my hips, rubbing my erection against her now wet v-area, making me gasp.

"You're so wet and ready for me..." I whispered in a deep tone, while she bit her lower lip as hard as she could. My hand slowly traveled down, and started rubbing her pearl in circular motion.
"Mmhh... Michael!" she moaned silently, tilting her head back. I studied her face, the way her eyes roll to the back of her head, her face ever so relaxed, completely blown away by the pleasure that I was giving her.
"So gorgeous ..." I whispered and started kissing her neck, while I filled her up with one finger, stroking her walls gently.
"Michael!... yes!" she moaned, slightly arching her back.
"Does that make you feel good, Jade?" I whispered, my finger pounding faster inside of her, stroking her sweet spot.
"OH GOD! YES!" she moaned loudly, while gently squeezing my hair. "MICHAEL... PLEASE." she pleaded, making me grin while my lips traveled down her breasts until they found her erected nipples, teasing and sucking them. "FUCK!" she screamed.
"Say my name, baby. I wanna hear it." I whispered while going back to her face, and leaving tons of wet kisses along her jawline, as my finger kept pumping inside of her.
"MICHAEL" she screamed.

Soon her legs started shaking, her back perfectly arched underneath my body. Then her juices exploded all over my finger, making her release a loud moan, while the feeling of pure ecstasy washed over her.

"God, Jade... you look like a goddess when you cum for me." I whispered and slowly removed my finger, sucking it in my mouth. I then opened her legs as wide as they could get, and went down to suck in all her juices, making her entire body tremble.
"GOOD LORD..." she moaned loudly.