Chapter 70 - Yes

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝, 𝟷99𝟾 - 𝟸 𝙿.𝙼.
*𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

Today is the day. We started the wedding preparations in September, and now here we are... on a private Yacht in Capri, Italy. We are getting married in just a couple of hours, and I am nervous as fuck!

Our families are here: the entire Jackson Family, my parents, Kenzie & Randy & Jordan, our children, everyone was here!

Everything was ready... and I was about to hyperventilate.

"Jade! You need to calm down..." Kenz exclaimed,
"I can't! God, I'm so nervous." I scoffed and kept pacing back and forth in my cabin.
"Of course you are, but there is no need. Dang it, you're marrying the man you love most on this earth. The father of your children. The King Of Pop!!!!" she said and grabbed both my shoulders, looking deep into my eyes. Now I started feeling even more nervous... to the point where I had to rush to the toilet seat and throw up.
"Oh God... please don't tell me you're pregnant again!" Kenz cried,
"Of course not. I'm on the pill right now... maybe someday we'll have another child, but not now." I replied and flushed the toilet, before walking over to the sink and brushing my teeth.
"Well, but the pill is not a 100% safe... did he use a condom?" she asked. I spitted the toothpaste and looked up into the reflection of the mirror. She was staying behind me, studying the look on my face, and shortly after her eyes widened in shock. "You're fucked up!" she whispered and tried hard to hold back a laughter.
"I'm not pregnant, Kenz! I'm just nervous!" I yelled in frustration.

Shortly after, we heard knocking on the door and my mother, Katherine, Janet and La Toya walked inside.
They were holding my bridal dress and tons of makeup and hair products.

"Is the bride ready to get married? Time to pamper you up!" La Toya exclaimed excitedly,
"Are you nervous yet?" Janet asked.

I held my stomach for a moment, before running back to the toilet seat and throwing up.
Why am I even so nervous?

After what felt like forever, I was finally all ready!
My makeup and hair was done, and I was already wearing my wedding dress.

After what felt like forever, I was finally all ready! My makeup and hair was done, and I was already wearing my wedding dress

The wedding ceremony is going to be onto the roof of the Yacht, where all the guests are seated in this very moment.
Michael and the priest are probably waiting for me already.

I was now left all alone with my father in my cabin.
It was time to get out of here and marry the man that I have always loved.

"Are you ready, my love?" my father asked and offered his arm, I sighed and wrapped my hand around his arm.
"I'm ready." I whispered.

He giggled and escorted me outside. Once we reached the rooftop, the music started playing and all the guests stood up. Michael was waiting on the other side in front of the priest, looking fine like a snack!
The babygirls are with Katherine and my mother, while Prince was sitting on Grace's lap.