Chapter 20 - Official

𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟷9𝟾𝟽 - 𝟽 𝙰.𝙼.
*𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

The last couple of days I had very long and tough Studio Sessions, recording the last few songs for my upcoming Album.

I also wrote and recorded some other songs, that I don't think about including into the Album... but they turned out pretty good though, especially because of my main inspiration. My Girlfriend.
There's one specific song, and I'm thinking about dedicating it to her. Thank God I put it on tape already, and actually I might let her listen to it tonight after our dinner...

I am now indeed sitting in the car, Bill is driving me to her Condo so that I can pick her up and go to the Restaurant that I've rented for tonight.
We also decided to make our relationship official tonight. It was her idea, and I couldn't be more glad... this means so much to me and I am well aware of how much this must be hard for her, especially because of the tabloids.

As soon as the vehicle stopped in front of her Condo, I stepped out and walked towards the door ringing the bell.
A couple of seconds later, the door unlocked and swung open. The oxygen got stuck in my lungs by how good she looked tonight...
She was wearing a sexy black jumpsuit with a way too big cut on her chest, her arm-sleaves in a thin fabric that it was see-through, black open-high heels, a diamond necklace resting elegantly on her collarbones, her hair perfectly curled, and just the right amount of makeup.

"Hi, my love." she said in a soft tone before placing a sweet kiss onto my lips. I gulped multiple times, trying to go back to my regular breathing.
"H-Hi baby... y-you look, uhm... perfect. Simply perfect." I whispered, still completely blown away. She chuckled and grabbed her purse, before intertwining our hands and walking back to the car.

For the entire ride to the Restaurant I couldn't help but stare at her. Good lord, how did I get so lucky?

"What are you starrin' at, Jackson? See something you like?" she joked and chuckled, my eyes travelling up to her beautiful face, our eyes now locked.
"It's just... you look so breathtaking beautiful tonight... I will never get tired of thanking the Lord for blessings me with such an amazing woman like you." I replied, making her blush.
"Don't exaggerate now..." she whispered and bit her bottom lip, making me smile brightly, before grabbing her hand and caressing her knuckles.
"I am not. It's the truth... the real truth." I replied.

Her eyes then locked into mine again, and right before I could kiss her lips, Bill announced that we arrived. I sighed.

"Are you ready?" I asked her, she smiled and nodded excitedly.

We stepped out of the car, being run over by tons of paparazzi's, fans and tabloids. I immediately grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers, gently stroking her knuckles to reassure her that is everything will be fine.
While walking towards the Restaurant, we smiled and waved at the cameras, the flashes going and off non-stop.