Chapter 68 - Four more months

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟷99𝟽 - 𝟾 𝙰.𝙼.
*𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

When I slowly woke up, I stretched my arm to Jade's bedside, longing to cuddle with her. Yet my hand touched the cold bedsheets, making me pop my eyes open instantly.
I sat up and looked around, she was standing next to Prince's crib and was lulling him back and forth while feeding him.
I couldn't help but smile... the beautiful sight of her pregnant with our twin-girls and carrying our little son... was beyond wonderful.

Once I stepped out of bed, I went to hug her from behind placing my hands on her huge belly, before placing a kiss onto her shoulder.

"Good morning my loves." I whispered lowly,
"Good morning baby. Merry Christmas." she whispered and smiled as she turned her head to the side to meet my gaze, flashing me one of her most beautiful smiles.
"Merry Christmas." I replied and pecked her lips.

Once she was done feeding Prince, she put him back down into his crib since he fell asleep again and then turned around, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"How are you doing?" I asked worriedly while looking deep into her eyes.
"Just a little bit of lower back pain and swollen feet... I couldn't sleep much since the girls decided to throw a pajama party into my uterus!" she replied making me chuckle loudly,
"I'm sorry, baby... how about... a bath? To relax?" I whispered softly and started placing kissed down her jawline.
"A bath, huh? I know where this is leading to, Jackson... you just woke up!" she whined playfully,
"And? I can't help it if you look hot as hell!" I said in self-defense. Now it was her turn to laugh.
"Alright daddy ... let's have this bath." she replied and quickly pecked my lips, before moving her hips into the bathroom.

My eyes automatically traveled down her butt... her perfect round and perky butt.
She was wearing only a pair of leggings and an oversized shirt of mine with no bra on. I could already feel my pulsing and aching erection in my pants....
So I immediately ran after her, hugging her from behind and pulling her closer. My erection now pressing against her butt.

"Michael Joseph Jackson!" she whined playfully, making me smirk.
"Yes m'am?" I replied, teasing her.
"You are really something else... may I please fill the bathtub?" she asked, a little giggle escaping her beautiful mouth.
"Mhhh... I'd prefer to fill you up. Right here right now." I whispered in a deep voice, making her shiver.

I started rolling my hips against her butt, making my erection only pulsate more. My hand slowly drifted inside her leggings and panties, down to her now soaking wet area.

"So wet already, hm?" I teased, while I started rubbing her pearl in circular motion. She was still bending over the bathtub, her legs slightly parted. A faint moan escaping her lips...
"Fuck! Michael..." she gasped,
"What's the matter? What do you want me to do, hm?" I teased again as I kept rubbing her. She tilted her head back, her eyes rolling to the very back of her head, while she was biting her bottom lip looking sexy as fuck!
"I want you to fill me up! Now!" she whined, making me grin.

I bit my lower lip as well, and removed my hand.
With a quick movement I ripped open her leggings from behind.
Then I quickly pulled down my pants and boxers, before moving her panties to the side. I gave my erected shaft a few strokes, made her bend over again and slowly filled her all the way up, making us both moan.

"Oh, god... Jade... you're so tight!" I groaned in pleasure, while tilting my head back.

I held her hips and slowly started pumping in and out of her, letting her tight and wet walls stroke my long and erected shaft.
A feeling of pure satisfaction and ecstasy washing over me...