Chapter 63 - False Alarm

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 9𝚝𝚑, 𝟷99𝟼 - 𝟻 𝙿.𝙼.
*𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

As soon as we made our way into the bedroom, it didn't take us that long to undress each other.
He then made me lay on my back onto the soft mattress, and spread my legs wide open, leaving a tray of wet kisses on the inside of my thighs..
A soft moan escaping my lips.

Soon, his lips found the area where I most needed him... his tongue started stroking my pearl ever so gently, up an down, slowly

"Fuckk.. M-Michael..." I moaned.

He then inserted his finger inside, started to move it in and out, stroking my walls in a fast and steady rhythm.

"This is what you get for being bad..." he grunted in a deep voice, as he kept fingering me.

At some point, one finger became two fingers...
As I felt that I was about to reach my peek, he stopped and sucked his fingers, tasting me, before releasing a moan.

"MICHAEL, PLEASE!" I pleaded, clearly sexually frustrated. He climbed on top of me and looked deep into my eyes, with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Please what?" he asked,
"FUCK ME." I begged.
"No need to ask twice." he replied, and gently filled me up, making us both moan loudly.

The feeling of his long and erected shaft making me roll my eyes to the very back of my head, as I gently squeezed his hair.
He started moving his hips slowly at first, before speeding up the rhythm, giving me deep and fast thrusts, hitting my g-spot in a oh-so-magical-way.

"M-Michael!" I screamed, completely overwhelmed by the strong feeling of pleasure washing over me.
"You're so tight, baby." he groaned, as he kept pumping into me.

It didn't take any longer, before my juices exploded all over him. My back arched, my head completely sunken in the soft pillow and my legs shaking uncontrollably around his waist.

Since he wasn't finished yet, he pulled out and layed behind me, putting ourselves in a spooning position.
He lifted my leg, and with a sudden thrust he filled me up again from behind, making me scream his name on top of my lungs.
My dripping core still very sensitive from the orgasm I just had...

"Fuck! Jade..." he moaned, as he pumped into me fast and deep. My walls pulsating around his erection.
"MICHAEL... OH GODDD" I moaned loudly.

After a couple more thrusts, his member started jerking inside of me, and he released a full load of climax accompanied by a loud moan.
I joined him in the feeling of pure ecstasy, my juices mixing with his liquids dripping out of me.. the entire room filled with our gasps and moans and heavy breath's.

Once he pulled out, he wrapped his arm around me pulled me closer, cuddling together.

"Damn... I should be bad more often, don't you think?" I teased breathlessly, making him chuckle.
"No, I didn't like what you did, but the sex was over the top, yes." he replied. I turned around to face him, with a big smile on my face.
"I love you, Michael." I whispered softly,
"I love you more, Jade." he whispered and smiled back.
"And he loves you too... I think you woke him up." I joked, stroking my baby bump.
"He's kicking again?" he asked and released giggle.
"Kicking? I think he's moonwalking in there." I blurted, making us both laugh. "Here..." I said and placed his hand on my baby bump.
"Gosh... doesn't that hurt?" he asked,
"Now that he has gotten bigger, yes." I replied, "but it's okay.." I added.

He then started humming a song, while stroking my belly, and within a few minutes me and our baby fell asleep.
That's the effect that his soothing and relaxing voice has on us...

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟷99𝟽 - 𝟹 𝙰.𝙼.
*𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

The first leg of the Tour is now officially over, and we are now back at Neverland.
We are getting closer to the due date, which is February thirteenth...
Jade is now 35 weeks pregnant, and she was starting to get anxious for the birth of our son. How could I blame her? She is the one who was to go through that excruciating pain.

It's now 3 in the morning, and I couldn't sleep. Instead I was glancing at her while asleep... she looked like an angel.

Suddenly, she woke up gasping and sat up holding her belly.

"Jade?! What's wrong?" I asked concerned,
"I-I don't know.. I had a sudden sharp cramp." she whispered in a sleepy and raspy voice, filled with anxiety and fear. My heart was pounding ever so fast...
"Do you want me to call the Doctor?" I asked after a while, she looked at the clock standing on her bed side table, before looking back at me and shaking her head.
"It's three in the morning and it's probably nothing... no need to disturb a doctor from his rest just for a sudden cramp." she replied,
"A sudden cramp? Jade you don't know what it could b-.." I started, but she interrupted me with another loud groan of pain, while still holding her bump.
"Fine. Call him." she gave in.

I immediately grabbed the phone and started calling Dr. Kim's private phone number. It took him a while, before he answered the phone.

"Hello?" his raspy voice said as he picked up,
"Dr. Kim? I'm sorry for disturbing you this late at night... Jade just woke up with a sudden strong cramp, and it's not getting better." I explained anxiously,
"Oh, uhm.. tell her to lay down and get some rest, or maybe take a warm bath, I'll be there as soon as possible." he replied.

After we said our goodbyes and hung up, I quickly walked to the bathroom to fill the bathtub.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she walked inside, holding her belly.
"The Doctor said to take a warm bath, he'll be here as soon as possible. How are your cramps doing?" I asked, trying to hide the concern in my voice.
"Still there... did he say what it could possibly be?" she asked in a shaky voice,
"No, he didn't say anything. Come here." I said and pulled her in a sweet and reassuring embrace.

After she took a warm and relaxing bath, and got dressed up with fresh clothes, the Doctor arrived.
He made her lay down on the bed, her legs wide open while he examined her intimate area.
She shielded him her pain and symptoms, and once he was done visiting her he explained us what the issue was.

"Mrs. López you're probably suffering from Braxton Hicks Contractions. It's nothing serious. The Braxton Hicks Contractions also known as prodromal or false labor pains, are contractions of the uterus that typically are not felt until the second or third trimester of the pregnancy. These type of contractions are the body's way of preparing for true labor, but they do not indicate that labor has begun. I would recommend to get as much rest as possible, since you're not that far away from labor anymore. If you should have further symptoms I'd recommend to go to the hospital." he said, and Jade released a heavy sigh.
"So it's just a false alarm?" she asked nervously,
"Yes, for now." he replied.
"Could they transform into active labor?" I asked,
"Normally not. Braxton Hicks Contractions don't lead to an actual labor... but it could be that labor might start before the due date. For now, there's nothing to worry about." he explained and flashed us a reassuring smile.
"Alright... thank you, Doc, and sorry for disturbing you." I said.
"You didn't. Have a good night and good rest." he replied while shaking my hand.

After saying our goodbyes, I walked him downstairs to the main door, and once he left I walked back upstairs to our bedroom.

Jade was now laying peacefully on her side, stroking her bump.
I climbed onto the bed and hugged her from behind in spooning position.

"Are you okay baby?" I whispered softly,
"Mhm." she mumbled.
"Don't be scared... I'm right here with you." I whispered again and placed a kiss onto her shoulder, "try to get some sleep now." I added, and gently caressed her body, trying to make her relax.

After what felt like forever, we both finally drifted in a deep and peaceful slumber.