Chapter 32 - Celebration

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟽𝚝𝚑, 𝟷9𝟾9 - 𝟷𝟶 𝙿.𝙼.
*𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

I just concluded the last Show of my Bad Tour in the Memorial Sports Arena of Los Angeles.
Everyone joined me tonight, Jade, my family, Kenzie and many other celebrities.

I invited them all over to Neverland to celebrate the end of this Tour.
We had something to eat and something to drink, we chatted and joked around. Everybody had lots of fun.

At some point Randy called for everybody's attention.

"U-uhm... Mike, I only wanted to tell you how proud I am of you. You put a lot of effort in this Tour, your first solo Tour, it was an amazing journey. So congratulations, big brother!" he said and raised a toast, everyone agreed and applauded, raising their glasses. I smiled shyly and nodded, mouthing them a thank you. "But tonight... I hope we can celebrate one more thing." he added and put his glass down, looking over at Kenzie. She soon had everybody's attention and she looked kinda confused. "McKenzie... we have spent so many beautiful days these past couple of years, and I have to thank Jade for it, because if you two didn't join us on our rehearsal for the Victory Tour, I would have never met you. Believe me when I say that I truly do love you, and that you're the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with..." he started, and slowly grabbed a tiny box from his jeans-pocket, going on one knee in front of Kenzie.

Everyone gasped, while Kenzie covered her mouth with both her hands, her eyes wide, tears forming on the corner of her eyes.
I smiled and wrapped my arm around Jade's waist who was sitting next to me. She turned her head to look at me with now glossy eyes and a big smile plastered on her face.

"McKenzie Louis... would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Randy finally asked her, while opening the box. Kenzie lost it completely and started crying. Some of us were laughing, while some others were crying like Kenz.
"YES!" she finally said and hugged my little brother.

We all gave them a round of applause. We now had one more reason to celebrate tonight.
My little brother is officially engaged.

Jade ended up crying as well... she was probably thinking the same thing as me.
Picturing our engagement.

Now that the Tour is finally over, I need to start organising everything... I can't wait any longer. I want her to be my wife and the mother of my children.
I need to organise everything in every little and deepest detail... I want this to be perfect... to be big. Something that it's hard to forget. Just wait and see, Jade...

Once the celebration was over and the guests left, Jade helped the maids to clean up the house, even though I told her not to. But that's just how she is.
In the mean time, I went upstairs to take a shower.

After I walked back into the bedroom, I noticed that Jade was sitting on the bed with only a pair of panties and an oversized sweatshirt, and she was crying.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I asked worried and went to sit next to her, embracing her in a sweet and comforting hug.
"N-nothing... I was just... thinking about Randy and Kenzie's engagement. That was so adorable..." she said in a shaky voice, making me giggle.
"Since when are you so emotional?" I asked, she playfully slapped me.
"I always have been.." she whined,
"No, you haven't." I teased,
"Ugh... it's just the hormones. I stopped taking the pill a few days ago and now my body has to get used to this..." she replied and sniffed.
"You... y-you stopped taking the pill?" I asked surprised, and lifted her face so that I could look at her. She nodded.
"Isn't that what you wanted?" she asked confused. I gulped.
"Y-yes... but I didn't know you would have done that so early... that's good news baby!" I said and smiled widely, embracing her in another hug.