Chapter 66 - A Night To Remember

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟽𝚝𝚑, 𝟷99𝟽 - 𝟷𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.
*𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

Me and Katherine joined Michael in London for these past couple of days, since he performed three Shows at the Wembley Stadium. Tonight was the final concert here, and me and Katherine have to leave tomorrow to flight back home.

Prince is staying with Kenzie and Randy for this period of time.

The Show was now over, and we are now making our way back to the Hotel.
These past couple of days have been amazing, I missed seeing Michael perform live, and it upsets me that I have to leave tomorrow.
But I am already planning on joining him again with our little son for his Birthday, and maybe we are going to stay until the end of the Tour.

Once we arrived in front of our Suites, we said our good night to Katherine before walking inside our room.

Michael didn't hesitate a minute longer, before picking me up in bridal style and walking towards the bedroom area, putting me down on the soft mattress with him on top of me.

"How about we make this a night to remember before you leave tomorrow?" he whispered in a deep tone and a smirk painted on his lips, making me giggle.
"A night to remember, huh? And what have you planned, Jackson?" I teased in a seductive tone,
"Mhh... something a little bit different, to spice things up. I bought something, stay here." he said and quickly pecked my lips before climbing off the bed.

He came back shortly after with a bag...

"What is in there?" I asked confused, while balancing myself on my elbows.
"I'm glad you asked..." he replied and started taking something out of the bag, the first thing he grabbed was... a dildo?!
"Seriously, Michael? A sex toy? I don't need it! I have you." I said while laughing hysterically,
"Yea but this thing is amazing for foreplay..." he replied and winked at me, "next is..." he added and grabbed something else out of the bag. A pair of handcuffs and a blindfold.
"Oh, dear Lord..." I said giggling and covered my face with the palms of my hand.
"Trust me, you'll love it." he said while climbing back on top of me.

He started leaving tons of kisses along my jawline, going down to my neck... while his hands started pulling down my skirt leaving me in only a lace thong.
Within a few seconds, I was completely naked...
My wrists were now handcuffed against the bed headboard, he already placed the blindfold over my eyes.

"Now... relax..." he whispered lowly, as his lips started kissing my breast, down to my stomach, my hip bones, my inner thighs... until he blew some cold air on my completely exposed and highly aroused v-area. I gulped hard. "Open your legs for me, baby." he whispered in a deep tone, and I immediately did as he said.

Next thing I could hear, was a noise... he turned on the dildo.
I could feel the lust growing within me, mixed with a little bit of anxiety.

"This is the lowest speed... if you cum before I tell you, I'll have to punish you." he said, "okay?" he added. I simply nodded.

Soon I could feel the magical and pleasant feeling of the vibration from the dildo stroking my pearl in a way that no human would ever be able to do.
I immediately arched my back and balled my hands in two fists, my nails poking in my palms.

"FUCK!" I hissed breathlessly.

He then started moving the dildo in circular motion, making my breath stick in my throat.

"Oh my god...." I moaned, letting this feeling of pure highness consume me, as I felt to coming closer to my climax.

He then sped um the speed from the sex toy, and slowly filled me up with it, making me scream on top of my lungs.