Chapter 45 - One last time

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟷99𝟹 - 9 𝙰.𝙼.
*𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

It's 9 in the morning, and I am now at Neverland waiting for Michael to come back home.
The Police department obtained a strip search warrant, and they have to take photos in order to verify a descrition of Michael's genitals.

They even said that he can't refuse, because if he does so, it's going to be used in a trial to prove his guilt.

He has been doing so bad lately that I decided to stay by his side and support him through this nightmare.
I arrived here early this morning, I encouraged him that everything is going to be fine, and I will probably stay here for a couple of days. He needs me right now..

After a couple of hours, I heard the main door opening. I quickly jumped up from the couch and ran towards the foyer. There he was... his eyes puffy and red.
I've never seen him in these conditions... not even when we broke up.

I felt a tightening feeling in my chest and quickly embraced him in a comforting hug. He let go of his emotions and started sobbing in the crook of my neck, while wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer into our embrace.

"Shhh... I'm here. You're not alone, Mike. I'm right here." I cooed softly, gently stroking his curly hair.
"I-It was t-the most humiliating and dehumanising e-experience I have ever had t-to-..." he started, but could barely put a few words in a sentence for how hard he was sobbing, so I interrupted him.
"Shhh... I know... I know. Now it's over. You'll see, you are going to be proven innocent. I know you, Michael, and I believe you." I whispered softly, trying to calm him down. "Come with me." I said before stepping back and grabbing his hand.

I walked him upstairs to his room, before going into the bathroom. I opened the water in the bathtub, letting it fill up, while I started undressing him.
He was literally shaking...

"W-what are you doing?" he asked,
"I'm helping you to take a bath, what else? This will help to make you relax." I said and released a faint giggle.
"Can you join me?" he asked shyly, as soon as he was fully undressed. I slowly looked up into his eyes.
"What?" I asked,
"Join me. Please." he asked like a little child. I gulped.
"A-alright... get into the water, I'll be right back." I said.

He nodded and started stepping inside. I quickly walked over to his bedroom and locked the door, before going back to the bathroom and locking the door as well.
I then started to undress as well, letting my clothes fall onto the floor... I could feel his eyes pierce right through me... and I truly didn't mind.

Once I was completely naked, I nervously walked over to the bathtub and stepped inside.
Right when I was about to lay down to the opposite side of him, so that I could sit face to face with him, he grabbed my arm and made me turn around, making me lay with my back against his chest... in between his legs.
He wrapped his arms around my chest, pulling me close to him, hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you, Jade... no one has ever done anything like this for me." he whispered, before starting to place tons of kisses down my shoulder, giving me goosebumps.
"Y-your welcome... but don't get any strange ideas... we are not going to do anything in this bathtub. Alright?" I whispered back, making him slightly giggle.
"Fine." he replied.

He stayed there like that, crawled by each other's embrace, letting the warm water relax our tensed muscles.
We cuddled the entire time while silence filled the bathroom.

"Jade?" he whispered at some point, I opened my eyes.
"Hm?" I mumbled, half-asleep. There was silence for a few seconds... so I turned my head to the side to look at him. He was starring at me, his eyes glossy. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned, as I got up on my knees and turned around completely to look better at him, still between his legs. He cupped my face and pulled me closer, locking his lips onto mine in a desperate kiss. "M-Michael, stop..." I whispered and slightly stepped back.
"I love you Jade." he whispered while a tear rolled down his cheek, "I can't get over you..." he added, looking deep into my eyes with a sad look. I gulped.
"Michael... don't." I whispered and looked away, releasing a sigh.
"What? I can't help it... you're the woman I love. I always did and I always will. You can't pretend that I stop feeling this way for you. And I know you still feel the same as well, because if you wouldn't, you wouldn't be here right now..." he said, cupping my face and forcing me to look at him.
"We can't... I can't." I whispered, while my eyes filled up with tears.
"Why not? Because of that stupid mistake I did three years ago? We've talked about it before..." he said in a desperate tone,
"I know... but you can't pretend me to forgive you... I'm still hurting, can't you see how hard this is for me?" I replied, a tear rolling down my cheek. He softly wiped it away with his thumb.
"And I am sorry for that... but let me make it up on you. Give me another chance." he begged,
"Can't you see that this is toxic? You deserve happiness, Michael... this isn't good for neither of us, I told you already..." I explained in a shaky voice,
"My happiness is with you." he stated, looking deep into my eyes. "But if you're not ready yet, then I understand... at least let me love you for one last time..." he whispered, while slowly leaning closer to my face.
"We already had our last time..." I whispered,
"No... this is going to be our last time." he said and locked our lips in another kiss.

This time it was a much more sweet and passionate kiss.
He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, making me straddle his lap. My legs now on the sides of his hips.

Thank god the bathtub was big enough...
I ended up giving in on him.

*𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

As soon as she straddled my lap, my hands traveled down to her butt cheeks, giving them a squeeze and making her hips roll back and forth. Her v-area stroking my now fully erected member.

A gasp escaped both our mouths...
Our tongues started their endless dance for one last time.
It felt as if my heart was about to explode... that's what she does to me.

At some point, I lifted her up a little and gently filled her up with my erection, merging as deep inside of her as I could.
We both released a loud moan, while the strong amount of pleasure washed over us.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, squeezing my now wet curly hair gently.
I squeezed her butt cheeks, and shortly after she started rolling her hips on top of me... I could feel her walls stroking around my member, giving me a rush of pure ecstatic feeling.

"Oh, Jade... you feel so good..." I whispered in between the moans.

After a while, I started thrusting in and out of her in a faster rhythm.
Our moans soon filled the entire bathroom.
The water splashing everywhere on the floor...
Our souls connected for one last time.

My hand traveled to her pearl and started rubbing it fast in circular motion, making her arch her back and tilt her head backwards.

"Fuck! Michael..." she moaned, looking like a goddess.

Her legs started shaking on the sides of my hips, a tingling sensation taking control over my complete lower body section.

"Cum for me, Jade..." I whispered breathlessly, before sucking on her erected nipples exposed right there in front of my eyes.

She bit her lower lip, and soon enough her walls tightened around my member, her legs trembling like there was no tomorrow... she screamed my name on top of her lungs.
My member also started jerking inside of her, and after two more thrusts I released a full load of climax deep inside her, before she collapsed on top of me.

I gently stroke her back, letting her cheek rest on my shoulder. I then leaned my cheek against her head, enjoying this moment that I'm going to remember forever.

"I love you too, Michael..." she whispered, making me smile widely.
"I love you more, Jade." I replied, making us both giggle.