Chapter 10 - Recording

𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝚗𝚍, 𝟷9𝟾𝟻 - 𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.
*𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

I am now - again - sitting in our home Studio trying to work on my new Album. Since I am going to to be in a short Film called 'Captain EO' in July, they also asked me to write a Song for it.

I've been sitting in here for days and hours, and I have already written down a part of the lyrics.

"We're takin' over
We have the truth
This is the mission to see it through
Don't point your finger
Not dangerous
This is our planet
You're one of us
We're sendin' out a major love
And this is our message to you (message to you)
The planets are linin' up
We're bringin' brighter days
They're all in line waitin' for you
Can't you see?
You're just another part of me"

I tried humming a sound which I think will fit perfectly with the lyrics, trying to compose this Song.

"Out from a nation
I feel the truth
The final message we'll bring to you
There is no danger to feel the truth
So come again
We need you"

𝟹 𝙿.𝙼.

Suddenly, I heard someone entering the Studio, and when I turned around I noticed it was Randy and Kenzie.

"Hey Mike!" Kenzie said and embraced me in a friendly hug,
"Hi Kenzie. How are you guys doing?" I asked flashing her a faint smile,
"Oh, we're doing amazing, thanks for asking. But the real question is... how are you doing?" she replied as they both took a seat on the couch, while I sat back down in the chair in front of them.
"I'm doing great. I'm actually working on a Song for the short Film I'll be starring in called 'Captain EO'" I explained and smiled widely, showing them my notebook with the lyrics.
"That sounds amazing, I'm so happy for you, Michael. But besides work and all that stuff... how are you doing? How is your heart doing?" she asked as her smile slowly faded away, her face turning into a serious and concerned look. I sighed.
"I'm okay, Kenz..." I whispered and turned my back to them. I heard mumbling and shortly after Randy left the Studio, and Kenzie came to sit next to me. She placed her hand on my shoulder, and when I turned to look at her she flashed me a sad smile.
"It's okay Michael... you can talk to me..." she whispered, I didn't reply, there was silence for a few seconds. "You still love her, don't you?" she then whispered, and my eyes immediately snapped towards her again, my eyes grew wide.
"How did you know? Did Randy tell you?" I asked, she giggled and shook her head.
"No need, I noticed by myself..." she replied, and I felt my cheeks burning, I was probably blushing.
"Yea... I still love her. But she's a married woman now, and if she's happy then so am I. I just can't bear to see her happy with some other man..." I explained in a whisper,
"She's not happy, though." Kenzie said, making me look at her with a confused look.
"What do you mean she's not happy?" I asked, while concern started growing within me.
"She's not happy without you. She needs you, Mike." she replied and released a heavy sigh, "and she probably feels something for you too, she's just very confused right now, and she is definitely not happy. She needs you, and you need her. Stop acting like kids!" she added and stood up, both her hands now placed on her hips while looking at me.

I groaned and stroke my face with my hands in frustration.

"I-I'll try to reach out to her..." I then said, looking at the notebook laying in front of me.
"Good." Kenzie said excitedly, and walked closer to place a kiss onto my cheek. "I better go now, your brother is waiting for me. If you need anything give me a call, okay?" she said, I looked at her and flashed her a faint smile.
"Will do. Thank you, Kenz." I replied and said our goodbyes, before she left the Studio.