Chapter 23 - Ebony Jet

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝚜𝚝, 𝟷9𝟾𝟽 - 𝟺 𝙿.𝙼.
*𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

Me and Michael are now in New York. He is going to attend his first interview in years to Ebony/Jet's with Journalist Darryl Dennard at the Brooklyn Museum.
Sadly, I couldn't be there with him during the interview since I have a shooting to do.

But as soon as I am finished we'll meet at the Hotel.
I am going to listen to his interview in the Radio during the shooting.

I was now getting my makeup fixed for the shooting, and as soon as that was done I quickly made my way over to the radio to listen to Michael's interview.
When I done that, I walked towards the photographer and followed his instructions, starting to try out different poses, as the flashed of the camera went on and off.

"It's been almost... four years, since you've... recorded a come out with a new album." Dennard said, "how do you feel, now that the album is out?" he asked.
"Uhmm... I feel rejuvenated, kind of..." Michael's soft voice spoke through the radio.

I tried hard to focus on my work, as I kept posing and the photographer kept shooting photos of me. But it was nearly impossible when I hear Michael's voice.

"...because, after working on it so long, it's so much work. A lot of people they're used to, uhh, just seeing the outcome of work, they never see the side of the work you go through, to produce the outcome." Michael added, explaining everything in a calm and soothing tone, "and uhh... I feel- you know, rejuvenated and happy, it's a jubilation, really. It's what it is. It's like a celebration, it's like 'we're done!'" he added again, making me slightly smile, not losing my complete focus though.

"How long did it take to come up with- I guess you almost wrote eight songs, or seven songs, on it... how long did it take to come up with that creative process?" Dennard asked.
"I don't remember..." Michael replied, "uhm.. I totally don't- I don't even count the hours or anything. Every song is different. Sometime it happens quickly, sometimes it happens slowly. No one can quite say what the creative process is... because I have nothing to do with it, almost. It's created in space, it's god's work, not mine." he added.

After shooting a few more photos it was time to change the outfit, touch my makeup up again, before going on to the next session of photos.

"You know, on... on the Album version of 'I just can't stop loving you' you make some very strong sensuous remarks to a woman that you're lying next to..." Dennard said, as I walked over to the photographer to start posing again for the next session. My heart started to flutter, longing to know what Michael is going to answer now...
"I was in the bed when I was doing that..." he replied, and I almost fell onto the floor.
"Really?" Dennard asked,
"Also yeah... I was laying in the bed." Michael replied and they both started laughing.

My entire face was now burning like hell. My eyes instantly grew wider.

"Oh, god dear... you okay?" the photographer asked, while my boss and the makeup stylist walked over to me. I smiled shyly and bit my bottom lip.
"Y-yea, I'm fine... sorry..." I whispered, completely embarrassed.
"Oh my... was he referring to you two?" my makeup stylist asked me with a smirk on her face. Now I blushed even more. I chose to ignore her question and kept going with the photoshoot.