Chapter 10:

-Please let it go., sighed Beatrice, looking down at the table.

-I just want to know. Not to annoy you or force you to come, but to know if I can help you or support you if you were to come. Not sure if that made sense but yeah., explained Ava with a soft and understanding tone.

-Ava-, tried Beatrice but she was interrupted.

-I won't make you. But I do want to understand. Please?, continued the smaller brunette.

-Fine. Fine. I do not want to go because I do not drink. I never have and I also never intend on doing it., explained Beatrice with a sigh, looking back at Ava.

-Well then, simply don't drink then. I won't drink either. Deal?, suggested Ava.

-No. No deal. I know the girls. They will try to make it their personal mission to make me drink. I don't want that pressure or attention., elaborated the taller brunette as Ava frowned and listened to her.

-They would do that? I...I'm sorry. I didn't think that they'd be like that., sighed Ava, now understanding the girl's reaction.

-I mean, I know they don't mean any harm. But I don't want to put myself in a situation that I can easily avoid., added Beatrice when she saw Ava's expression.

-What if I can promise you that they won't pressure you or annoy you?, wondered Ava.

-I suppose it would be fine then., shrugged Beatrice.

-So you would come?, said Ava, her expression lightened up immediately.

-Sure.,shrugged Beatrice, smiling lightly when she saw Ava squirm on her seat out of happiness.

Ava took her phone out quickly, making a group chat with all the girls, including Beatrice.

< Beatrice is coming! Told you I am stubborn hehe. But, if I see any of you telling her to drink, I will dump you in a garbage can! WOOOOO! OKAY BYE >

Beatrice felt her phone vibrate and took it out, looking at it. She chuckled and shook her head.

-Oh my god, Beatrice smiling and chuckling? Did I win the jackpot? Wow., teased Ava, making Bea roll her eyes.

<HEYYYYY, no throwing us in any trash can. BUT I accept! I will not bully her into drinking if that's what it takes for her to join us!>

Ava read Camila's reply and looked at Beatrice, who nodded and looked at Ava.

-Looks like I'm coming., shrugged the taller brunette, noticing their professor walk in, sitting up straight.

Ava smiled to herself, content on how things turned out. The lesson was two hours long but it truly didn't feel as long for Ava. She was incredibly passionate about the subject, writing down notes as the professor gave the lesson. Once the lesson was done, the two walked out of the class together.

-Hey, uhm, I can pick you up tonight? I mean, I won't be drinking so I can drive. And you really don't live close to the place we're going, so I'll drive you home as well?, suggested Beatrice, avoiding the eye contact the second Ava turned around to look at her.

-Aww. That's so nice of you. Yeah, I'd like a ride. Camila sent me the address and turns out I would have to take 3 different buses., explained Ava, nodding as she rambled.

-Alright. Be ready at 8pm. See you later., replied Beatrice quickly as she walked away and went to take her train.

She didn't have to wait for too long, she got on the train and sat down on a seat near the window. She put her earphones on and sighed, looking out the window. She hoped that the girls would behave and not go too crazy. Surely, they're old enough to know their limits but she also knows how easily some can get carried away. She zoned out for the rest of the ride, her body automatically taking her to her place. She waited for Vincent to open the gates and walked in. She needed a favor from him so she stopped in her track, looking at him.

-Vincent, can I ask you something?, said Beatrice as they walked to the mansion together.

-Of course you can, Miss., nodded the man.

-Can I lend your car for a few hours tonight? I'm going out with some friends and I want to make sure that one of them gets home safely since she doesn't live nearby, but I also couldn't possibly explain why I own a Bentley being my age. You can say no. Don't feel pressured to say yes., explained Beatrice as she politely asked him for his car.

-Sure, Miss. I do not see why I would say no. You are an excellent driver and I certainly wouldn't want your friend to not make it home safely. I will go get my keys. They are in my backpack in the staff room. But I should warn you, the car is a little dirty. Not on the inside of course, but the outside., replied Vincent as they stepped into the mansion.

-That's no problem. It is actually perfect that way.Thank you. Have the keys ready for when I leave. I will be at the entrance at 7:30pm. Oh and let the staff know that I will not dine with you today, so they shouldn't cook for my portion., replied Beatrice as she went up the stairs.

She walked to her room, closing the door and just letting herself fall on her bed.

Meanwhile, Ava was having a meltdown, not knowing what she should wear for the occasion. She didn't want to overdress but she also surely didn't want to go with casual clothes. She went through her wardrobe, not being able to decide. She also knew it would quickly become warm at the club and the drinking wouldn't help. She eventually chose a casual but pretty red dress. It wasn't too revealing but it did make her feel confident. She tried it on and decided to add a cute thin jacket for when they'd leave the club and it would be a little too cold for her. She took her dress off, putting it on her bed for it to be ready for later. She then emerged herself into the homework that they had gotten. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////A/N: i have 5 more chapters ready but I won't be posting them now! just know that this mess will make sense eventually!