Chapter 69: (M)

+++++WARNING! SMUT!+++++

After a good and long night of sleep, Ava was finally waking up. She wanted to stretch but felt a body pressed against hers. She opened her eyes, looking down and smiling as she saw Beatrice snuggled up to her. The older brunette was still sleeping peacefully, unaware of Ava's stare. Ava wasn't planning on waking her up, knowing that she needed the rest. That was until someone knocked on the door. Ava covered Beatrice's body entirely with the blanket and then looked at the door.

-Yes?, said Ava loudly enough for the person behind the door to hear her.

-May I?, wondered a female voice, familiar to Ava.

-Of course., replied Ava, her eyes still on the door.

The door opened, revealing Elora with a basket filled with folded clothes. She looked at the two and gulped.

-I'll be quick. I just need to put these clothes in Miss Beatrice's closet., explained the girl quickly.

-Go for it., nodded Ava with a light smile, not wanting the girl to feel guilty about doing her job.

Elora quickly walked over to the closet and started placing the clean clothes inside of it.

-Do you always do her laundry?, asked Ava curiously.

-No. Miss Beatrice doesn't let anyone do her laundry or clean her room. But since she is injured, I thought I should help her. I hope she will not be upset., replied Elora with a little sigh.

-I'm not. Thank you, Elora. And please do not ever worry about me getting upset. You're not only doing your job but also doing me a favor., said Beatrice as she placed her head on Ava's chest and watched Elora.

The girl turned to look at Beatrice and nodded a little.

-Okay. Thank you. I apologize for waking you up., apologized the maid.

-It's okay. You know I don't like to sleep in., chuckled Beatrice, grunting as she felt her ribs moving.

-Are you-, started Elora.

-I'm alright. Now would you please be so kind and help in the kitchen? I'm guessing my friends stayed over and I don't want to overwhelm anyone with too much work. So, help if you feel like you can. Please., demanded Beatrice with a light smile.

-Yes, Miss. I will., nodded Elora.

-And Elora? No more Miss. For you or everyone else in this household. Just call me Beatrice., continued Beatrice.

-What? Miss, are you sure?, frowned the brunette.

Beatrice smiled a little and nodded. Elora nodded back and grabbed the basket of clothes, walking to the door.

-Thank you, Beatrice., smiled Elora as she exited the room and closed the door.

Ava had just been watching the interaction with a soft smile, happy to see Beatrice be this open with her staff now. Beatrice felt the stare and looked up at her girlfriend, smiling back a little. She leaned up and pecked her lips.

-Good morning., smiled Beatrice.

-Good morning., grinned Ava, leaning down and pecking her nose.

-Why are you grinning like an idiot?, questioned Beatrice with an amused expression.

-Oh, no reason., said the younger brunette innocently.

-Ava., said Beatrice after rolling her eyes.

-Was just thinking about last night., shrugged Ava with the same innocent smile.