Chapter 74:

-Who's there?, asked Beatrice with a frown, not moving.

-Don't kill us!, replied Camila from the bathroom, slowly revealing herself and then Lilith.

Their hair and clothes messy.

-Did you two just seriously make out or whatever in my bathroom?, sighed Beatrice as she smiled in disbelief.

-In our defense, we didn't think you'd be back so soon., replied Camila as she adjusted her sweater.

-That's a great defense., chuckled Ava as Beatrice got off her.

-So...can we pretend like this never happened?, questioned Lilith with an awkward smile.

-Oh no. This definitely happened. You two are idiots. But I'm glad you have finally confessed your feelings and acted on them. I've been waiting forever., said Beatrice as she got up.

-What? How long have you-, started Camila.

-Lilith offered you her jacket when we went to Mary's football game last year. After telling Shannon to, and I quote; go buy yourself a jacket if you're cold, Shannon. Couldn't have been clearer., chuckled the older brunette.

-I mean, if you put it like that..., replied Lilith as she blushed furiously.

-Awww. That's so cute. I mean, poor Shannon but awwww., added Ava with a smile.

-Anyways! We'll get out of your hair now. Sorry about this., said Lilith as she took Camila's hand and walked to the door.

-Hey girls?, started Beatrice as she watched them.

They turned around and looked at her.

-I'm happy for you. And I love you., continued Beatrice as she smiled softly at her friends.

-Aww. Thank you, Bea. I love you too., replied Camila with a grin.

-Yeah. I love you too., nodded Lilith with a chuckle.

They smiled at her one last time before walking out of the room and closing the door behind themselves. Ava was just admiring her girlfriend, not looking away when Beatrice looked back at her.

-Not a word about this., chuckled Beatrice.

-Whatever you say., replied Ava with a smile.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket, so she reached for it and then read her message. She raised her eyebrows and looked up at Beatrice.

-What is it? Is something wrong?, asked Beatrice, worried about her girlfriend's expression.

-My uncle- Danny, he agreed to your plan. To meet up with one of the...the escorts. He will be here in a few with 3 other people from his team., replied Ava as she showed the message to Beatrice.

The older brunette raised her eyebrows as well, looking down at Ava. She nodded and took her hand.

-Let's go downstairs and wait for them?, asked Beatrice.

-Yeah. Of course., smiled Ava, squeezing Beatrice's hands lightly to show her support.

They walked downstairs and went to the living room while they waited for Danny and his team. Marisa quickly joined them after she was notified of the situation, waiting with them. Beatrice of course requested for Dora to be present in case she was needed. After a few long minutes, the door bell rang. A few seconds later, Danny and his team walked into the living room with their equipment. They greeted them quickly and then started to simply install their needed equipment. Danny walked up to Beatrice.