Chapter 5: Hunting trial, thoughts of killing!

In the practice room.

Chu Mo was sweating like rain.

His fists kept falling on the machine, causing the strength testing machine to tremble crazily and flash one number after another.

3289!

3321!

3275!

3306!

boom!

Chu Mo's last punch, with the power of thunder and lightning, landed on the machine with a bang.

The numbers jump again and freeze completely!

6643!

"The average cultivation physique is really strong!"

"In just one month, my strength has increased by more than 1,000 kilograms, making my physical strength into the middle stage of martial arts, and the power of lightning and lightning can be compared with that of late martial arts!"

"If we can get the assistance of the blood of ferocious beasts, our strength will improve even faster!"

"Even a recognized genius like Chen Xiwei cannot achieve such a speed of progress!"

"That is to say..."

Chu Mo stood there, slowly calming down his breath, and at the same time looked at the numbers on the machine, with a bright look in his eyes: "Now I can be called a genius at Luyang Base!"

Moderate training physique!

Inferior thunder attribute talent!

If such news spreads, it will be enough for countless powerful forces in the Luyang base to extend an olive branch to him!

In the academy, they will be promoted to the elite class and trained with the treatment of genius.

but......

"I can't do this!"

Chu Mo shook his head.

"I have not detected any talent before, but I am recognized as an ordinary person!"

"If you expose your innate physique at this time, it may lead to malicious temptations or even speculations!"

Having survived for several years in the apocalypse in his previous life, he deeply understood that human nature cannot withstand any temptation.

Even if his innate physique is exposed, he will no longer lack any training resources.

but......

He can't take this risk!

"Only rely on the collection technique to continuously improve your strength!"

"Only when you reach the level of a martial artist or even a grand master can you not be afraid of any temptation!"

"At that time, you can control your own destiny and have more choices!"

Thinking like this.

Chu Mo concealed his excitement.

Wiping the sweat on his body, he walked out of the practice room, took out some meat that had been cooked before from the refrigerator, and ate it directly.

A full five kilograms was eaten by him like a wind and a cloud.

Cultivation consumes a lot of human energy, so you must eat more to replenish it.

But today's martial arts realm is nothing.

Chu Mo heard that those warriors and even martial arts masters would eat dozens of kilograms of meat in one meal!