Chapter 152 Seal the cracks and kill level six ferocious beast

Jade Merchant Alliance Headquarters Building.

Chu Mo went straight to the top hall.

As soon as I came in, I looked around and found that there were already many people in the hall.

Standing in the core area are several Bahuang Venerables, while on the periphery are more than 20 warriors at the peak general level.

"Master Chu, you are here!"

Seeing Chu Mo, Gu Cang and others all said hello.

It is worth mentioning that.

He found that among the sages present, except for the ancestors of the Gu, Shen, and Zhou Zhou families, the ancestors of the Mo family of the Jade Merchant Alliance, and Mo Yongan, who had obtained the Dragon Song Flower and entered the realm of sages, There are also two relatively unfamiliar Venerables.

After Gu Cang's introduction, Chu Mo learned about it.

It turned out that one of these two people was from the Formation Master Association, named Jiang Weichen. They had been in seclusion until the warriors of the Ten Thousand Beasts Sect appeared, and they did not come out of the seclusion.

The other one is a casual cultivator named Chu Song, who has always been sitting in the Xuan-level crack.

Because the crack was lost, he had to retreat.

"Meet you all."

Chu Mo said hello to these two people, but neither of them dared to make excuses - they had learned from Gu Cang that although Chu Mo was not a venerable, he was stronger than ordinary venerables, so They are also very polite.

The seven venerables plus Chu Mo have a total of eight venerable-level combat powers.

In addition, there are still many top level warriors.

At this moment, they are all on their way to come one after another.

So Chu Mo found a seat in the front row and sat down, waiting quietly.

Half an hour later.

All the top general warriors have arrived, and there are more than forty in the entire Jinling base, including Xu Chuan, the deacon elder who joined Tianji Pavilion!

"Everyone has already arrived, and our meeting has officially started!"

At this time.

The ancestor of the Zhou family stood up.

He didn't waste any words and said directly: "I think you all know why we are gathering everyone together this time, so I won't say more!"

"Currently, the base has reported the matter of the Ten Thousand Beast Sect to the Zhonghai Super Base. I think they will send strong men to reinforce in the near future!"

"During this period of time, we must clear out the Xuan-level cracks that have gone out of control, and we cannot let the ferocious beasts inside escape. Otherwise, it will be a heavy blow to our Jinling base!"

Hear this.

Everyone present nodded unconsciously.

"I do agree with the eradication, but how exactly should it be eradicated?"

Gu Cang couldn't help but ask.

As soon as these words came out, the ancestor of the Zhou family said: "After discussing with Venerable Jiang Weichen, Venerable Jiang decided to arrange a formation outside the crack to temporarily trap all the ferocious beasts and the warriors of the Ten Thousand Beast Sect inside. After the formation is successful, we will slowly send out manpower to clear it out!"