Chapter 96 Licking a dog is really awesome!

"Mr. Xu, can you stop following me?!"

A clear female voice came.

While talking, a woman walked in from the outer door.

She seems to be about twenty years old, with a graceful figure, skin as white as snow, beautiful appearance, and big watery eyes that are very attractive and imply charm.

But at this time, there was a look of helplessness on his face.

Behind her, there was a young man in brocade clothes, who said with a flattering look on his face: "Yishuang, don't you still understand my feelings? I follow you purely because I like you!"

"I am sincere to you. As long as you agree to be with me, I can give you everything you want! This Jade Tower is the largest business alliance in our Jinling base. Just say whatever you want and I will buy it for you." you!"

At the end of the sentence, he patted his chest and felt so proud.

"Mr. Xu, I appreciate your kindness, but we are really not suitable. I just hope you won't pester me anymore!"

Jiang Yishuang showed a look of impatience on her face and said coldly.

Although the Jiang family is just a small family in the Jinling base, Jiang Yishuang is called the flower of the high mountains in the Jinling base by some good people because of her beautiful appearance, and is sought after by countless people.

Over time, Jiang Yishuang gradually began to think highly of herself.

Although the man named Xu Mo in front of her came from the Xu family, one of the four major families in the Jinling base, he was just a concubine, and his cultivation talent was not very top-notch, so she didn't like him at all. .

If it were his brother who was called the Qilinzi of the Xu family, she would still be able to accept it.

Actually.

The reason why Jiang Yishuang kept rejecting Xu Mo was because she wanted to get close to the Xu family's Qilinzi in the future.

only.

What Jiang Yishuang didn't expect was that despite her constant rejection, Xu Mo kept stalking him, making Jiang Yishuang very annoyed.

But Xu Mo had an extraordinary background after all, so she didn't dare to offend him too much and could only try to keep her distance.

In order to avoid any scandal, and there would be no chance to get close to the Xu family's Qilinzi in the future.

Just when Jiang Yishuang was thinking this, Xu Mo felt a little angry in his heart and couldn't help but said: "Yishuang, why are you always unwilling to accept me? Why on earth is this!"

"Because I already have a fiancé!"

Jiang Yishuang, who took the trouble, said coldly.

"Yishuang, please don't lie to me!"

Xu Mo shook his head and said: "I have already inquired, and the Jiang family has not betrothed you to anyone. How could you have a fiancé? I don't believe it at all! Unless you call him over now, if this is true, I will leave immediately and will never bother you again!"

This was said very decisively.

Because he expected that this was definitely Jiang Yishuang's excuse.

"I really have a fiancé!"

Jiang Yishuang repeated impatiently.

After saying that, she looked around the Jade Tower and suddenly found Chu Mo sitting in the rest area. Her eyes lit up and she pointed casually: "Here, that's him, he is my fiancé!"