Chapter 119: Retreat, news about the fifth-level Blank Weasel!

In a hidden valley, there is a small pond surrounded by mist, exuding strong vitality.

Chu Mo followed Ah-Dai here.

As soon as you step into it and take a deep breath, you can feel the rich vitality entering the body along the pores, making the vitality in the Dantian become active.

"The Yuan Qi is so rich that it forms a pond of Yuan Liquid, which is just the right place to practice!"

Chu Mo's eyes lit up and he jumped in directly.

Infinite vitality poured into his body through the pores of his body, nourishing his limbs and bones.

This has such an effect even before the body-building method is started. How terrifying will it be if the body-building method is started?

Thinking like this.

Chu Mo directly took out the jade book that recorded the secret technique of Qingyun Yuanli's body training, studied it carefully, and then began to practice.

After just one week of operation, Chu Mo found that a large amount of vitality was attracted, almost forming a vortex of vitality and poured into the body, and then was quickly refined and nourished the body.

In just over half an hour, the power of an elephant has already increased!

"It is indeed the most advanced body-building secret technique!"

"The effect of absorbing vitality is more than ten times that of mine before!"

A look of surprise appeared on Chu Mo's face.

Originally, the Yuanli body-building method he practiced could increase the power of one elephant in one day, although this speed was considered top-notch.

But compared with the current Qingyun Yuanli body-building secret technique, it is far behind!

"Originally, I can increase the power of 30 elephants in one month. If I want to reach the limit of a grandmaster, I am afraid it will take at least three years."

"But now it only takes less than three months!"

"What's more, I am still in a secret realm with rich vitality, and I can also use the blood of ferocious beasts to assist, so this time can be shortened!"

"perhaps......"

"It only takes less than a month for me to reach the ultimate level of master!"

"You can even reach the level of Sifang Commander before leaving the secret realm!"

A bright color appeared in Chu Mo's eyes.

In less than a month, he had cultivated to the level of a master.

If this speed of cultivation were to spread, I'm afraid the Jinling base would be shaken by it!

"There's still a little over a month until the end of the secret realm!"

"Strive to reach the level of a four-party town general before then!"

Chu Mo set a goal.

Subsequently.

He directly took out ten portions of the fifth-grade ferocious beast blood from his portable space and drank it all in one gulp.

The violent energy swept out instantly and poured into the limbs and bones in his body.

It seemed like his meridians were going to burst.

See this.

Chu Mo immediately began to use Qingyun Yuanli's body-building secret technique, absorbing the infinite energy into his body and refining it quickly.