Chapter 85: How to Breakthrough the Grandmaster Realm

"However, this is not a fatal situation!"

Just when Chu Mo's heart was solemn, he heard Shen Jin continue to say: "Master Wei and I have seen that this space crack has just appeared. It is still very small. Although it has been expanding, it will take at least a month. It takes time for the ferocious beast to emerge from it!"

"And I have contacted Jinling Base and reported what happened here. Jinling Base also attaches great importance to it and said that it will send personnel to reinforce. I think it won't take long to rush over to deal with this space crack."

Hearing Shen Jin's words, Chu Mo breathed a sigh of relief.

Then he said: "In this case, the crisis in Luyang base will be alleviated. Why are you so serious?"

As soon as these words came out, Shen Jin sighed.

The other people present couldn't help but look at each other, with a look of embarrassment on their faces.

"Is such that......"

Grandmaster Xi Ying on the side said: "Although the Jinling Base is willing to send people to reinforce, the prerequisite is that our Luyang Base sends people to explore the cracks first to determine the strength of the ferocious beasts in the cracks."

Chu Mo understood immediately.

This is because Jinling Base does not want any accidents to occur and thus lose manpower, so it wants people from Luyang Base to explore the way.

"This kind of crack is full of dangers. You must at least reach the strength of a grandmaster to be qualified to go in to explore and determine the strength of the ferocious beast. It's just...the four grandmasters like me, except for Brother Shen, all had to fight against that level 5 beast." The beast was seriously injured, its foundation was severely damaged, and its strength is at the bottom among the masters!"

"If you enter it, you will definitely die if you encounter a vicious beast!"

Having said this, Xi Ying sighed, looked at Chu Mo, and said: "Therefore, we would like to ask Grandmaster Chu to take action and lead us into the cracks to explore!"

Finished.

Everyone, including Shen Jin, looked at Chu Mo expectantly.

"I can help."

Under everyone's gaze, Chu Mo pondered for a moment, nodded and said.

The reason why he agreed was not that Chu Mo was selfless, but actually because he had his own considerations in mind.

First of all, Shen Jin was his dean and Chen Xiwei's teacher. If he didn't go, it would be too dangerous for these four people to enter the gap and they might die.

After all, Shen Jin was Chen Xiwei's teacher and helped her a lot. If he died, Chen Xiwei would be very sad.

Secondly.

Chu Mo came here this time and wanted to ask them how to break through the master.

If they reject this matter, although they won't say anything in their hearts, they might hide some key information from Chu Mo.

Therefore.

Only then will he agree.

After listening to Chu Mo's words, Shen Jin and others all looked happy.

"Thank you so much, Master Chu, for your help!"

"With Grandmaster Chu accompanying us, our safety will be greatly increased during this trip!"