Chapter 118 The inherited treasure of the Divine Sword Sect!

"Ask your mind, it's really mysterious and unparalleled!"

"It's a pity...such a mysterious treasure can only exist in these ruins, but it is difficult to find it in the outside world."

Chu Mo couldn't help but secretly feel pity while admiring him.

I sighed for a moment.

He calmed down and looked around.

I found that the mountain is very flat, with some exotic flowers and plants growing there, and the whole view is unobstructed.

But on the other side of the mountain, next to a steep cliff, there was a small house.

Chu Mo walked over slowly.

Squeak~

Pushing open the door, everything inside the house comes into view.

The surroundings were empty, except for a corpse sitting cross-legged in the center.

I don't know how long this body has been here.

However, the flesh and blood appearance on the body is still clear. If it were not for the strong death aura felt from the body, I am afraid it would be the same as a living person.

In addition, there is a prohibition formation next to the corpse.

The formation is quite mysterious. Even though I don't know how many years have passed, it is still running, exuding a faint golden luster.

However, time flies.

The formation has been maintained until now, but its power has been greatly reduced.

Even an ordinary grandmaster can break it with just one punch.

but......

Chu Mo felt that this formation was not a simple restriction, but more like a screening.

The aura coming from it was vaguely related to him in some way.

With a thought in his mind, he subconsciously ordered Xuantian to draw his sword and strike, releasing a trace of sword intent from his body and touching the formation's restriction.

"Buzz!"

The moment when the palm touches the formation.

The restriction suddenly buzzed, and then a burst of golden light suddenly bloomed.

With the sound of 'pop', like some kind of eggshell breaking sound, the restriction outside completely lost its effect.

Immediately.

From the body of this skeleton, a mysterious light rose.

A confused voice sounded from within the mysterious light.

"The person who can break the restriction must be a descendant of my Divine Sword Sect. I am very relieved to know that the Divine Sword Sect still has a legacy!"

"I am the last defender of the Divine Sword Sect. There is a Xumi Cave opened by me in my finger bones... This is my Sumeru Cave. You can open it. It contains part of the inheritance and resources of the Divine Sword Sect."

"I hope you can inherit this inheritance. Don't forget the name of the Divine Sword Sect and pass it on. Only in this way... can you live up to the trust of our ancestors!"

The words stopped abruptly.

Listening to these words, Chu Mo was quite shocked.

defender.

He is the person who protects the sect's martial arts inheritance.

Even if the sect encounters great changes, the defenders still retain a spark of fire, so that the sect still has a chance to make a comeback.