Untitled Part 170

He directly took out tens of billions of yuan stones and poured them all down.

In an instant.

An extremely majestic vitality swarmed out, so rich that it even liquefied into essence liquid.

Stand here.

Even if he just breathed, Chu Mo could feel the vitality from all directions swarming into his body along his pores, and even formed a huge funnel.

"This energy transformation speed has really been accelerated a lot!"

"At least twenty times more!"

Chu Mo's eyes lit up.

Originally, the villa where he lived and the Tianji Pavilion practice meditation room already had a four-fold cultivation bonus. Now it is twenty times faster, which is equivalent to an increase of five times.

In other words.

He can now increase the power of at least two hundred elephants every day!

What is the concept of the growth rate of two hundred elephants a day?

"At this rate, it will only take a year at most before I can reach the realm of the Eight Desolations!"

Chu Mo thought excitedly.

Subsequently.

He no longer hesitated and took out a copy of the beast's blood from his pocket.

I saw that the blood was golden yellow.

As soon as he opened the bottle, rich pure energy rushed in, causing the blood and energy in Chu Mo's body to surge wildly.

This is the seventh-level ferocious beast essence and blood that King Mingguang gave as a gift!

"I don't know how much increase it can bring to me?"

With this thought in his mind, Chu Mo tilted his neck and drank the beast's essence and blood directly.

next moment.

A violent and powerful force immediately spread out in the body, and the meridians seemed unable to withstand such terrifying power. There was a feeling of swelling and pain, as if it was about to burst!

Chu Mo did not hesitate and immediately used Qingyun Yuanli's secret body-building technique, quickly absorbing the energy contained in the blood essence and tempering his body.

Time flies.

More than twenty days have passed in the blink of an eye.

Chu Mo finally digested all the violent energy contained in the essence and blood of the seventh-level ferocious beast.

In these twenty days, Chu Mo had gained more than thirty thousand powers!

This means.

In addition to the natural growth of 5,000 elephants, the additional growth brought to Chu Mo by the blood of the seventh-level ferocious beasts reached 25,000 elephants!

The effect is astonishing.

But it's a pity that there is only one copy.

Otherwise, Chu Mo would be able to raise his cultivation level to the pinnacle of the general within three months, and thus start preparing to enter the realm of the Bahuang Venerable.

...

Three more days passed.

Chu Mo suddenly received news from Tianji Pavilion.