Chapter 101 The power of hundreds of elephants, secret information

but.

Despite this idea, the Xu family is after all one of the four major families in the Jinling base. It has huge power and many strong people in the family.

With his current strength, it is still difficult to deal with him.

So the top priority is to improve your strength first.

He stepped into the realm of Grandmaster by building the Immaculate Foundation, and also forged the Innate Jade Bone, making the Dao Foundation so powerful that almost no one can match it.

When I had never set foot as a master before, I was unable to break through because of the shackles of my realm.

But now that he has become a master, his strength has increased extremely rapidly when he uses the body-building method again with such a solid accumulation.

One image!

Two images!

Three images!

...

Almost every once in a while, Chu Mo's strength will increase by the power of an elephant!

This speed did not slow down until five days later.

And this time.

He tested his strength.

"boom!"

A punch hit the force measuring platform I had just purchased, and a line of numbers suddenly appeared on it.

112!

Behind this number, there is an elephant logo!

This means that Chu Mo's power now has reached the power of 112 elephants!

Then, Chu Mo mobilized his Yuan Power and punched him again.

The number on the force measuring platform suddenly changed to the force of 224 elephants!

Seeing this number, Chu Mo showed a look of satisfaction on his face.

According to the standards of the Jinling Base, the weakest grandmaster has the power of 5 elephants, while the ultimate physical strength of an ordinary grandmaster is 200 elephants, and with the increase in Yuanli, it can reach 400 elephants!

And now.

When Chu Mo first became a master, his physical strength was already comparable to that of a middle-stage master.

Although this was caused by the period of rapid growth just after the breakthrough, after the growth in strength slowed down, he was able to increase the power of more than one elephant every day!

In other words.

Based on the progress of his practice, he can increase the power of 30 elephants in one month and reach the physical limit of the master in less than three months.

no doubt.

This is definitely an extremely terrifying speed!

If outsiders found out, they would definitely be horrified!

After many warriors break through to the master realm, even if they have top cultivation talents, it will take at least ten years to reach the limit of the master.

And extraordinary level cultivation talent can only shorten their cultivation time to three to five years.

But Chu Mo only needed less than three months to go from becoming a grandmaster to becoming a grandmaster. What a terrifying speed is this?