Chapter 120 Integrating advanced space talents and new space abilities!

Chu Mo still doesn't understand.

This girl in yellow is Shen Tianyun, the genius of the Array Masters Association!

"No wonder these people dare to deal with a level five Blank Weasel. It turns out that Shen Tianyun is assisting!"

Chu Mo thought secretly.

Blank Weasel is very scary.

The Blank-Breaking Weasel that Chu Mo encountered was still only at the second level, but a group of martial artists had no choice but to wait for death.

Now facing this fifth-level Blank Weasel, if the opponent's ability to travel through space cannot be restricted, let alone hundreds of grandmasters, general warriors, and even a group of Bahuang Venerables, it will be difficult to capture it. .

And now.

Even with the help of formations, it was still a little too naive to try to trap the Blank Itachi to death.

Despite the fact that the ferret is anxious and anxious now, in fact, because the warriors outside cannot get in, the ferret can teleport and dodge within the formation, so that it has not been injured so far, and its strength is still at its peak.

As long as it catches the opportunity, it can break out and escape immediately.

in the crowd.

Shen Tianyun and others obviously expected this situation.

Therefore, after further discussion between Shen Cang and Gu Yunxiao, they planned to bring more than ten generals into the formation to further compress the living space of Blank Breaker Weasel.

only.

Just when they entered the formation.

The anxious-looking ferret seemed to have found a breakthrough and rushed over.

"careful!"

"Quick, defend!"

Everyone quickly held up the Yuanli shield.

at the same time.

Shen Tianyun who was outside suddenly took out a jade plate again.

There are mysterious lines on the jade plate, exuding faint ripples.

This is a formation that can slightly affect space. As long as it is activated, the speed of teleportation in space can be slowed down.

Although the delay is just a little slower.

Moreover, the formation engraved in this jade plate is only one-time, but as long as it allows the warrior to capture the body of Breaking the Blank Itachi, this is enough!

Shen Tianyun's Yuan Power was filled with it. When the jade plate shined brightly, he suddenly threw it towards his head.

"Buzz!"

In an instant, an invisible wave spread out.

The space within the formation was instantly filled with heavy space pressure.

The Blank Itachi that had penetrated into the space happened to come out at this moment. Its body, which was originally as fast as lightning, was affected by such ripples, and its body suddenly became stagnant for a moment.

"good chance!"

Shen Cang, Gu Yunxiao and others' eyes lit up.

They all used their strongest skills to kill him!

"Subduing Dragon Power!"

"Broken Moon Slash!"

The two of them shouted in unison, and a palm force and a sword fell on the body of the broken white Itachi in no particular order.