Chapter 34 I disagree!

"This trip is to Changfeng Base to escort the treasure. Mo Shanshan is willing to pay such a high price, which shows that this treasure is absolutely extremely precious!"

On the way back, Chu Mo thought to himself.

Whether the treasure is valuable or not is not his focus.

No matter how rare it is, he will not be greedy. Although Chu Mo is not a kind person, he still thinks that he has some bottom lines.

Mo Shanshan treats him well and respects him, and she also answered many of Chu Mo's questions about spiritual practice. She is considered a good friend.

Naturally, Chu Mo would not do anything treacherous without any reason.

only.

This trip is nearly ten thousand miles away, so it must be quite risky.

Still need to make some thorough preparations.

With this in mind, Chu Mo decided to go to the supply hall tomorrow.

The next day.

Chu Mo visited the warrior supply hall and purchased some healing and recovery liquids, as well as some items needed to survive in the wild.

In the following days, I practiced at home and waited for the time to approach.

Five days flew by in a blink of an eye.

This day.

Chu Mo arrived at the agreed place.

I saw that Mo Shanshan was already waiting here, and in addition, there were already seven or eight warriors here, all of whom were participating in the escort.

Chu Mo made some observations and found that all of them were in the late martial arts or peak realm, and a few were martial arts masters.

All are unfamiliar faces.

One of them looked like an old man, but his aura was very deep, and his eyes were as sharp as a hawk. He was no less impressive than the old martial artist named Zhou who was following behind Mo Shanshan.

While Chu Mo was observing, Mo Shanshan also noticed him and immediately came forward to say hello.

The two chatted briefly, and more people came one after another.

Not a moment.

Suddenly there was a burst of discussion not far away.

"Xuan Zhang is here!"

"Manager Zhang is actually here too?"

"Well done, Manager Zhang!"

A group of people said hello.

Henry Zhang?

Chu Mo raised his eyebrows and looked over.

I saw a young warrior walking over with a look of arrogance on his face, as if he didn't take everyone present seriously. Only when he faced the old warrior did he slow down a little. He bowed politely.

"This is Zhang Xuan, a steward recruited by the Merchant Alliance at the Luyang base. He has a medium swordsmanship talent and a low metal talent. He is a rare dual-attribute talent warrior. He is very powerful. He is only twenty years old now. He is already at the peak level of a martial artist and is not far away from being a martial artist. He is considered a rare genius!"

Beside, Mo Shanshan introduced.

At this time, Henry Zhang also saw Mo Shanshan and walked over immediately.