Chapter 134 Hidden in a sheath, Chen Xiwei enters the realm of a master!

"Still no progress at all!"

In the training room, Chu Mo opened his eyes with a look of disappointment.

Now his cultivation level has stabilized and increased.

In addition, at the level of general, if you want to cultivate to the peak of general and have the power to break through the Eight Desolations, it cannot be accomplished overnight.

Therefore, Chu Mo began to understand the meaning of the sword while practicing.

But it's a pity.

Considering that he is only talented in advanced swordsmanship training now, he has not made any progress at all!

In fact.

If Chu Mo hadn't comprehended a hint of Sword Intent at the beginning, and later had the opportunity to obtain the Enlightenment Stone Tablet, otherwise, it would have been simply impossible for him to increase his sword skill talent to 50% Sword Intent!

after all.

Generally, warriors with advanced sword skills can only comprehend a hint of sword intent at their limit. To improve it to 10% is considered a miracle!

"It is urgent to find higher sword skills talents, or to find heavenly materials and earthly treasures that can improve sword skills talents!"

Chu Mo thought secretly.

But this is not something that can be solved in a short time!

It requires a certain amount of chance and luck.

"It's better to practice Xuantian Drawing Sword and Shadowless Phantom Step first!"

Chu Mo decided.

Although he has already started with these two martial arts, after all, Shadowless Phantom Step is a silver-level martial skill, and Xuantian Drawing Sword is a gold-level martial skill. It is very difficult to practice, so he has only practiced them to this day. To the realm of Xiaocheng.

There is still a long way to go before perfection.

Chu Mo planned to practice hard in the next time to make his body skills faster and his sword skills sharper.

The first is the Phantom Step.

Chu Mo began to concentrate on understanding.

Silver-level movement skills are very profound, and it would take at least several decades for an ordinary warrior to advance them to perfection. Unless they have the relevant attribute talents, the time can be shortened.

Chu Mo has top wind attribute talents, and he has also relied on the Shadowless Phantom Step to fight in actual combat many times, and has accumulated a lot of experience.

Therefore, by concentrating on understanding, the progress of cultivation can be said to be a thousand miles.

It only took twenty days.

He has already cultivated the Shadowless Phantom Step to a perfect state!

Subsequently.

Chu Mo started practicing Xuantian's sword-drawing again.

Although this sword technique is at the gold level, Chu Mo comprehended 50% of the sword's intention, so the speed of his comprehension was not only not slow, but even faster!

"Why do all swordsmen have sheaths?"

"That's because the true meaning of a sword is not to kill, but to hide the edge!"