Chapter 30 Killing doesn't last overnight

inside the room.

Chu Mo and Mo Shanshan exchanged martial arts experiences.

After communication, Chu Mo discovered that Mo Shanshan also had a very deep understanding of swordsmanship, and in some aspects, she was not weaker than him at all.

"Mo Shanshan should also understand the power of the sword!"

"This also means that she has at least an advanced talent for swordsmanship training!"

Although Mo Shanshan had not shown any skills in swordsmanship, Chu Mo had some guesses.

After some exchanges, Chu Mo gained a deeper understanding of martial arts, which can be said to have benefited a lot.

And Mo Shanshan also consciously realized a lot.

Stones from other mountains can attack jade.

Although the two people have different directions of understanding, there are countless ways to achieve the same goal.

until evening.

It was getting late, and Chu Mo finally said goodbye.

Mo Shanshan personally sent him to the door and agreed to meet him next time when he had time.

On the way back.

Chu Mo was savoring the sword power he had just realized in his mind, but suddenly, his expression changed and he frowned.

But the next moment it was back to normal.

Still walking forward calmly.

behind him.

On the street, two ordinary-looking warriors followed from a distance.

But after turning a corner, they suddenly found that the target they were following had disappeared, and they couldn't help but look at each other.

"Are you looking for me?"

At this time.

Behind them, a voice appeared.

"No, we were discovered!"

"Run!"

The expressions of the two warriors suddenly changed, and they immediately ran away without any hesitation.

They already knew that Ke Nian died in Chu Mo's hands, so they had no intention of fighting him.

only.

Even though their response was quick, it still didn't make any sense.

"Luo Yanbu!"

Chu Mo's figure turned into an afterimage, and he came to a warrior at a speed far exceeding that of an ordinary warrior. He struck out with a palm. The latter's body immediately sunk, and he fell to the ground from mid-air like a rag bag. He was unconscious. There was movement.

The other martial arts disciple was also caught up by Chu Mo and grabbed his throat.

"Tell me, who sent you to follow me?"

Chu Mo said in a deep voice.

The martial artist's throat was locked, and he felt it became increasingly difficult to breathe.

The shadow of death was gradually approaching, which frightened him, and he said with difficulty: "It's Zhou, Zhou Cheng...ahem...spare me...spare..."

Before he finished speaking, he stopped abruptly.

Chu Mo exerted force on his hand, and the latter's neck broke with a snap.

"Zhou Cheng!"

Throwing it on the ground casually, Chu Mo muttered the name, with a murderous intent flashing in his eyes.