Chapter 141 Obtaining the Blade Spirit Fruit,

"24 million!"

"25 million!"

"26 million!"

"30 million!"

"37 million!"

...

Almost every venerable person could not help but participate in the auction.

finally.

An honorable person spent 98 million low-grade Yuan Stones to buy this 12,000-year-old purple wood ginseng.

This is definitely a well-deserved high price.

But the venerable man who bought the spiritual ginseng smiled broadly, while the other venerables looked regretful.

Apparently.

In their hearts, they all think that it is worth buying Purple Wood Spirit Ginseng.

...

With the warm-up performance of Purple Wood Ginseng, the atmosphere of the subsequent auction gradually increased.

over time.

One by one, the auction items appeared one after another, including precious spiritual grass and spiritual fruits, rare treasures and treasures, and even silver-level martial arts.

The appearance of each treasure caused a sensation in the whole place and was competed by many Bahuang Venerables.

Half an hour later.

A new lot was brought up.

"My lords, what is about to appear next is a very special treasure called the Blade Spirit Fruit!"

"If the warrior can swallow it, the warrior's sword skill training talent will be slightly improved! Of course, considering that the increase in sword spirit fruit is too small, there are a total of thirteen pieces in this auction!"

"How important it is to be able to improve your talent in swordsmanship. I don't need to say more. All the venerables should be able to understand it, so I won't go into details. The starting price is 100 million yuan, and each increase must not be less than 500 yuan. Ten thousand!"

Finished.

The auctioneer then lifted up the red cloth on the tray, revealing thirteen longan-sized spiritual fruits with a light blue color!

Dao Ling Guo!

When they saw this spiritual fruit, half of the venerable people present showed a hint of emotion.

Although among all the sages present, there are very few who have the talent of swordsmanship, and there are not many sages who practice swordsmanship-like martial arts.

but......

The sword skill training talent is an extremely rare special talent, and it is also very powerful.

Although they can't use it, they can definitely take pictures and use them for their descendants to increase their talents!

"105 million!"

Some venerable people started to make quotations.

"110 million!"

"120 million!"

"125 million!"

"140 million!"

...

One after another, sages began to make quotations, and the prices also climbed rapidly.

As for Chu Mo.

Although he was extremely eager for these dozen sword spirit fruits, he did not start bidding at this time, but waited patiently.