Untitled Part 181

This idea suddenly appeared in Chu Mo's mind.

For a while.

He couldn't help but take a breath of cold air, and his heart was filled with turmoil!

"Why did the collection technique suddenly evolve?"

"Is it because my cultivation level has been promoted to the realm of Bahuang Venerable?"

Chu Mo thought secretly.

Suddenly.

He thought of the silver flower he had swallowed in the cave, and especially remembered that part of the light spots transformed by the silver flower were scattered on his limbs and bones, while most of them floated into his mind. middle.

Later after waking up.

The light spots of Zifu scattered on his limbs and bones greatly enhanced his Dragon Elephant Immortal Scripture and Dayan Divine Light Secret Scripture.

besides.

He only felt that his ears and eyes were clear, and his energy and spirit became more relaxed.

Chu Mo didn't care at that time.

But looking at it now——

"Could it be..."

"The light spots floating in my mind are not useless, but they have improved my collection skills?"

Chu Mo thought secretly.

At present, only this explanation is the most reasonable.

After figuring this out, Chu Mo suddenly felt excited.

The collection technique was originally only able to collect corpses, but it was not known what talents and opportunities there were in the corpses. However, after evolution, the information that can be seen is more detailed.

no doubt.

This has become more practical and convenient for Chu Mo!

"But it's a pity."

"The power of this seventh-level ferocious beast lies in its bloodline. Although the violent talent is also a very rare special talent, once this talent is activated, it will lose its rationality."

Chu Mo shook his head, feeling a little regretful.

Neither the blood of the bloodthirsty crocodile nor the violent talent was what he needed.

after all.

If the bloodline is fused, then Chu Mo's foundation will become complex, and he may even have the characteristics of a bloodthirsty crocodile. In this case, what is the difference between this and the warriors of the Ten Thousand Beast Sect?

And the violent talent will make him lose his mind.

This is also a double-edged sword with considerable hidden dangers.

So after careful consideration, Chu Mo finally gave up.

Some collection.

Chu Mo canceled the fusion of bloodline and violent talents, and just collected the essence and blood of the bloodthirsty crocodile in his portable space.

In comparison.

The essence and blood of the seventh-level ferocious beast has a greater effect on him!

...

After doing all this, Chu Mo let out a long sigh of relief, and immediately turned his attention to the place where the Star Blade Bamboo grew.