Chapter 81 Killing the Xu family's unicorn son

When the old master threatened him, the young master did not say anything and just stood aside with a smile.

Obviously waiting for Chu Mo's answer.

Seeing such an attitude, Chu Mo was also secretly annoyed, and he said coldly: "What about the Qilin son of the Xu family? Chu is not giving me face today, what can you do if you wait?!"

As soon as these words came out, the young master's expression suddenly changed.

He is from the Xu family and is a powerful force in the Jinling base. With such a noble background and his top talent, he is also a well-known figure in the entire Jinling base. Who dares to disobey him?

But now, in this wilderness, being looked down upon by a small martial artist-level casual cultivator, this is simply a slap in the face!

"Be bold!"

"How noble is the young master's status? How can he be disrespected by someone of humble origin like you?!"

"court death!"

At this time.

The expressions of the old master and the two maids suddenly changed and they shouted sternly.

Finished.

One of the maids flashed and turned into an afterimage. The sword in her hand immediately thrust out, and the sharp sword energy faintly blocked Chu Mo's surroundings.

This sword is frighteningly powerful.

Ordinary masters would find it difficult to bear it.

However.

What no one expected was that at this moment, Chu Mo's figure suddenly disappeared and was more than ten meters away in an instant.

The sword failed and struck the ground, causing a huge crack tens of meters long, kicking up a large amount of soil and gravel.

"What a speed!"

The young master's eyes narrowed.

And this time.

Another maid also joined the battle group and raised their swords to attack Chu Mo.

In addition, the old master stood aside, releasing all the aura from his body, with a powerful and oppressive aura, which made people feel awe-inspiring.

"Sir, this kid's origins are unknown, and now he has turned against us. He will cause trouble to us in the future, so why not kill him directly!"

The old master said in a solemn tone.

Hearing this, the young master nodded slightly and said softly: "Let's solve it as soon as possible!"

"yes!"

Say it.

The old man dodged his body and joined the battle group. Then he clapped his palms, and a fierce palm force came out to crush them.

The three of them joined forces to block all Chu Mo's escape areas.

Obviously they want to kill him on the spot!

See this.

Chu Mo didn't hesitate at all, the energy and blood in his body surged wildly, and the energy in his meridians boiled, like a volcano erupting.

The Rapid Fire Mountain-shaking Fist was even activated!

He raised his hand and punched a maid.

"Boom!"