Chapter 51 Kill them all, I want to take the initiative!

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!"

Countless ferocious beasts rushed towards him, but as Chu Mo used the violent wind and thunder knife, all the ferocious beasts quickly fell to the ground.

have to say.

The power of the Storm Tribulation Thunder Sword that Chu Mo cultivated was fully revealed when faced with a group battle.

One knife is faster than the other, and each knife is harder than the other.

As fast as the wind, layer upon layer, like a strong wind passing through, sweeping everything.

It doesn't give the enemy any chance to breathe.

Coupled with Chu Mo's speed, almost no ferocious beast could resist wherever he passed.

It can be said that if you touch it, you will die, and if you touch it, you will be seriously injured.

Chu Mo fought his way in step by step.

Behind him, there were corpses of ferocious beasts and countless blood on the ground.

"Go together!"

"Kill this human!"

The Sirius King was also shocked.

He had no idea that Chu Mo's strength was so abnormal, and that he was not at the same level as other human warriors.

If Chu Mo is allowed to continue killing like this, I am afraid that all the men he brought will be killed by Chu Mo alone.

"kill!"

"Kill this human!"

"Kill him!"

In an instant.

Most of the ferocious beasts that originally surrounded and suppressed the other warriors were divided and headed towards Chu Mo to kill him.

There were dozens of them, blocking all Chu Mo's escape routes from all directions, trying to trap him and kill him.

Faced with this situation, Chu Mo was not afraid.

"In the face of absolute strength, the so-called quantity is completely worthless!"

He sneered in his heart.

The knife in his hand didn't hesitate at all, he kept raising and lowering it.

The qi and blood in the body are surging crazily, and the energy in the dantian has also reached its peak.

At this moment.

Chu Mo's body was filled with countless thin but extremely sharp sword energy, seemingly forming a curtain of swords all over his body.

Any ferocious beast that comes into contact with the sword screen will be directly cut into countless pieces!

Time passed by minute by minute.

Around Chu Mo, a lot of corpses of ferocious beasts had also piled up. Broken limbs and broken arms were scattered all over the ground. The blood gathered like a stream and dyed the ground red.

...

And on the other side.

Because Chu Mo's appearance attracted the attention of most of the ferocious beasts.

The warriors also breathed a sigh of relief.

In addition, Mo Shanshan has also joined the battle group, giving them some power to fight back.