Chapter 22 Advanced swordsmanship talent, silver-level martial arts!

Seeing Xu Guang retreat violently, he wanted to escape.

Chu Mo's eyes flashed with brilliance, and with a little step, Luo Yanbu came out, and he caught up with Xu Guang in an instant.

Immediately, Qi and blood were still flowing, and lightning flashed all over his body.

Punch out.

In an instant, the purple electric light raged like a long snake, and its infinite power was like a volcano erupting, instantly falling on Xu Guang's head.

Although Xu Guang tried his best to escape, how could his speed compare to lightning?

"No...let me go, I beg for mercy, I don't want to..."

Xu Guang's face was pale and bloodless, and he wanted to beg for mercy.

But the words were not finished.

Chu Mo then punched down with an expressionless expression.

Boom!

The sound of explosion resounded.

Xu Guang's body was hit by such a huge force of lightning, and his internal organs were destroyed in an instant. He didn't even have time to scream before he stopped suddenly.

The body also fell to the ground like a rag bag.

Completely silent.

So far.

Xu Guangshen died!

When all the dust settled, Chu Mo slowly regained his composure. He first checked Chen Xiwei and found that she was in a coma due to severe injuries to her body, so he took out some recovery medicine from the storage bag. Pill.

After helping him swallow it, he felt the Qi and blood gradually becoming active in the other person's body, and then he breathed a sigh of relief.

"With the elixir to heal the injury, I think it won't be a big deal."

Chu Mo felt relieved.

Turn around.

He looked at Xu Guang's body.

According to Du Jing's words, this person should be the genius of Changfeng Base, Xu Guang, who has a high talent for swordsmanship!

Advanced swordsmanship talent!

Although he did not see Xu Guang have time to use it during the short fight with Xu Guang, he expected that such a talent must be very powerful.

Regardless of anything else.

In the way of killing, he should be the best.

Now that Xu Guang is dead, his collection technique has passed the refresh time of one month, so he can collect it.

Think about this.

Chu Mo stretched out his hand without hesitation, thinking silently in his heart: "Collect!"

[Collection successful! 】

[Acquire advanced sword skills talent! 】

[Excuse me, is it integrated? 】

As the prompt appeared, a small white ball also appeared on Chu Mo's hand.

An illusory knife appeared in the ball, exuding an extremely sharp aura.

There was no hesitation.

"Fusion!"

boom!

The extremely sharp breath instantly poured into the body.