Chapter 71 Level 5 ferocious beast, the flaming white ape!

This moment!

A flash of cold light appeared from Chu Mo's right hand, and then drew a bright arc in front of him.

This arc appeared out of the sky like a piece of steel, bursting out like a ray of light from the sky!

It is so dazzling and so bright.

In this sudden moment, it occupied everyone's field of vision.

The bright moon never dims.

The stars have also disappeared.

When this sword was slashed out, all the swords in the hands of all the warriors in the room made a buzzing sound at this moment.

"this......"

"This is......"

When they saw this sword light that seemed to be capable of taking away the brightness of the moon and the glory of the stars, Shen Jin and the other masters' eyes widened in an instant, their faces full of incredulity.

"Shua..."

The arc-shaped light passed by and disappeared in an instant.

The seven level four superior ferocious beasts that jumped in front of Chu Mo froze in mid-air.

Time seems to stand still at this moment.

It's hard to tell whether it was a moment or an eternity.

"call......"

A weak breeze blew.

A level four ferocious beast with a powerful aura suddenly trembled.

next moment.

It exploded with a bang.

The body collapsed instantly, blood rained down, and it became a pile of minced meat.

This......

It's just the beginning!

As the body of the first level four ferocious beast exploded, the remaining six ferocious beasts exploded one after another.

The sound of their bodies exploding was not loud.

But at this moment, the sound was heard one after another, reaching everyone's ears, but it was like thunder, suddenly piercing everyone's eardrums!

Everyone turned pale and swayed in shock.

Kill seven beasts with one sword!

Seven superior level four ferocious beasts that are equivalent to the late-stage realm of human masters!

Such a mysterious and even unbelievable scene made everyone feel as if they were in a dream - although Chu Mo had also suddenly controlled Thunder to suppress many level four ferocious beasts when he appeared on the stage.

But most of those Level 4 ferocious beasts are Level 4 low or medium.

After all, the impact it brings to people is not as shocking as before!

and.

Chu Mo, who had killed seven level four superior ferocious beasts, still looked so relaxed and content.

It feels like riding a boat on the lake, or like clouds and flowing water.

...

There was silence.