Chapter 35 This is my confidence!

"Let's not talk about how you, who are only at the middle stage of a warrior, became a guest minister!"

"Just for now! Our trip spans two bases, and the road in between is long. If we encounter a powerful beast, if you, a mere mid-term warrior, are in danger due to your own strength, Should we save you or not?"

"If I don't save you, then I won't save you. If I save you, won't I become a burden to us?"

Henry Zhang stood up and looked at Chu Mo with a sneer on his face.

Originally, he was quite wary when he heard that Chu Mo was a guest guest.

Unexpectedly, he was only a mid-level martial artist, which immediately made Henry Zhang relax a lot.

But a close second was jealousy.

Why can a mere mid-term warrior become a guest minister?

Guests of the Jade Merchant Alliance enjoy excellent welfare benefits, enjoy a high degree of freedom, and have great authority within the Merchant Alliance.

Each base branch can only have a maximum of two guests.

Even he doesn't have this qualification, so why should Chu Mo do it?

the most important is......

He had long coveted Mo Shanshan and regarded her as his forbidden love.

And Mo Shanshan would actually talk and laugh to Chu Mo, showing a smile that even he had never seen before. She seemed to have a very close relationship, which naturally made him very unhappy.

Therefore.

Henry Zhang planned to make Chu Mo embarrassed in public and teach him a lesson.

And when this was said.

None of the surrounding warriors rashly spoke in agreement.

Everyone can see that when Henry Zhang said this, he was clearly hostile to Chu Mo.

And Chu Mo is a guest minister of the merchant alliance, and his status is extraordinary.

Everyone is a veteran, so naturally they will not interrupt easily.

The best thing to do is not to get involved.

As for Chu Mo.

At this moment, he was already feeling unhappy in his heart.

He asked himself that he did not know Henry Zhang, so naturally there was no enmity. Today was just the first time they met, but the other party repeatedly made provocations.

Originally, Chu Mo ignored Mo Shanshan for his sake.

But the clay figurine still has a third nature of fire.

That being the case.

Chu Mo no longer hesitated.

He raised his eyes, looked at Henry Zhang in front of him, and said in a deep voice: "Then what do you mean?"

"Simple!"

"Defeat me, or get my approval, otherwise, I will not allow you to participate in this mission!"

Henry Zhang crossed his arms and said coldly.

As soon as these words came out, Mo Shanshan's expression changed and she said angrily: "Xuan Zhang, do you know what you are talking about! Facing Chu Keqing, you are so rude and why don't you quickly retreat!"

"I'm just telling the truth!"

Henry Zhang crossed his arms and said coldly: "Besides, this person has become a guest with such a low level of cultivation. I am also afraid that you, Shanshan, will be deceived!"