Untitled Part 194

At the end of the document, there is also a ranking of the major forces in the Zhonghai Super Base.

The first thing that comes into view is the Palace of the God of War.

Ares Palace!

It is a neutral force formed by strong men at the level of human war gods.

Since the Great Change of Heaven and Earth, it was formed by the first generation of martial arts masters. It has developed to the present and has become the number one force in the human race. It is said that there is a God of War Palace in the top ten super bases.

There is just a branch here at the Zhonghai Super Base, headed by a powerful God of War powerhouse.

The Palace of the God of War specializes in recruiting geniuses from the human race and outstanding figures in martial arts to cultivate successor warriors for mankind. As long as they can be recognized, they will be recruited into the Palace of the God of War and be carefully trained.

even.

If the talent is truly astonishing and can pass the assessment of the God of War Tower and be recognized as a peerless genius, the God of War will personally come forward to accept him as a disciple.

It can be said.

In the Zhonghai Super Base, the God of War Palace not only has the strongest strength, but also has the highest status in the minds of warriors.

Countless warriors dream of joining the Palace of the God of War, because it represents an infinitely glorious future.

Secondly.

It's the Earth Fire Sect!

This is a very mysterious force. The core and senior leaders in it are all very powerful, but because they usually live in seclusion, they are not noticeable.

Wei Jiang guessed that this was probably a force formed by the cave cave people.

Just because his status is not considered a real high-level position in the base, it cannot be determined.

Ranked third is the Loose Cultivator Alliance.

The Rogue Cultivators Alliance is not a sect force, but a force created by a group of casual cultivators who do not like to join sects and families.

As long as any casual cultivator joins the alliance, they can freely trade with each other in exchange for anything they need, but only if they can afford the price.

The fourth ranked force is called Extreme Martial Arts School.

It was a force created by a God of War powerhouse. It developed very rapidly. In less than a hundred years, it had become a top force in the Zhonghai Super Base. It had many powerful men under its command and was also popular among many young warriors. favor.