Untitled Part 188

Along with the Dragon-Elephant Immortal Sutra, it continues to operate.

A large amount of heaven and earth energy was continuously absorbed by Chu Mo every day, and with the assistance of the Zijin Good Fortune Pill, his skin began to feel a faint tingling and numbing feeling.

Every day.

Chu Mo could feel the transformation of his skin, and the genes and cells in his body were also metabolism like crazy.

finally.

On the tenth day of Chu Mo's retreat, he finally felt that there was a shackles coming from the sky and the earth, forming a portal.

This gate formed by heaven and earth is so strong and seems to be towering and unbreakable.

But Chu Mo was not discouraged at all, and directly swallowed the last three remaining Purple Gold Creation Pills in one gulp, and then used the Dragon Elephant Immortality Sutra with all his strength, tempering his body crazily, and impacting the shackles in the dark. .

Again and again, after another.

I don't know how long the impact lasted.

I don't know how much time it took.

suddenly.

"boom!"

After an unknown number of impacts, the solid door finally shook, and after a short period of time, a crack appeared.

As he continued to impact, there were more and more cracks on the door.

finally--

"Boom!"

In the middle of the night, there was a violent explosion in his mind, and the gate formed by the shackles of heaven and earth was shattered by Chu Mo's sudden impact!

next moment.

He felt his body suddenly lighten, and countless vitality of heaven and earth poured into Chu Mo's body, sublimating his skin and helping him complete the final step of transformation.

At the same time, a terrifying aura swept out of his body, allowing his body to enter another level!

Chu Mo, who has had two breakthrough experiences, knows it very well.

He has broken through the third physical realm and officially entered the third level of the Dragon Elephant Immortality Realm!

"After such a long time, I finally broke through the third physical realm, allowing my body to withstand four hundred times the increased power!"