Chapter 121 The treasure is restrained

Later, Chu Mo tested the space lock again.

I saw a thought in his mind.

The surrounding space suddenly began to freeze and became very heavy.

According to Chu Mo's estimation, ordinary warriors at the general level will be unable to move, and warriors at the peak general level will also be greatly slowed down.

Even a level six ferocious beast will be affected to some extent.

"dissipate!"

After getting the result, Chu Mo canceled the space lock and showed a smile on his face.

With these two new abilities, he is enough to make him even more powerful. Even when facing level six ferocious beasts and powerful men of the Bahuang Master level, he has the strength to fight!

It's not like you can't fight back!

"Continue collecting."

Holding back his excitement, Chu Mo continued to collect.

[Collection successful! 】

[Obtain the essence and blood of the fifth-level ferocious beast Breaking the Blank Weasel! 】

...

I just got a copy of level five ferocious beast essence and blood, but it showed that I couldn't continue to collect it.

Chu Mo didn't care either.

After putting it into the carry-on space, he planned to leave.

but.

Just as he was leaving, Chu Mo glanced at the body of the broken ferret again, and saw that although it fell to the ground, its body showed a slight appearance of climbing forward.

more importantly.

Although it was dead, its eyes were still looking straight ahead.

"It looked deep into the cave until it died. Could it be that there was something inside that worried it very much?"

Chu Mo's heart moved.

Then he walked over.

After a few hundred meters, Chu Mo came to the innermost

In front of him, he saw a beast's nest about one foot in size, with a silver ferocious beast's egg placed on it.

"this......"

"Could this egg be the child of the Blank Weasel?!"

Chu Mo was shocked.

But then there was a surprise.

The Blank-Breaking Weasel possesses the space talent bloodline. Although each one has a different spatial talent level, as the offspring of a level five ferocious beast, this egg must be able to breed the qualifications of a Blank-Breaking Weasel as a pet. Not too low either.

If it can be cultivated properly, it might grow into a very powerful pet in the future!

Chu Mo stepped forward and took the egg in his hand. He could feel a strong vitality coming from inside. It was obvious that the time for it to hatch was not far away.

He happily put it into the spirit beast bag and told Treasure Hunting Bird and Xiao Wu to take good care of it. Then Chu Mo set his sights on the nest——

Compared to the Broken Blank Weasel Egg, this beast's nest may be the greatest treasure!

This place is only a few hundred meters away from the corpse of the Blank Itachi. With his spatial perception ability, it stands to reason that he can detect that there is a ferocious beast egg here.