Chapter 114 The Treasure Place of the Divine Sword Sect!

certainly.

Chu Mo would not be stupid enough to replace these middle-grade Yuan stones with low-grade Yuan stones.

Because the vitality contained in the middle-grade Yuan Stone is more intense, for many high-level warriors, the middle-grade Yuan Stone is far more precious than the lower-grade Yuan Stone.

Therefore, one middle-grade Yuan Stone can be exchanged for one hundred low-grade Yuan Stones, but one hundred low-grade Yuan Stones cannot be exchanged for one middle-grade Yuan Stone.

And if Chu Mo keeps these millions of middle-grade Yuan stones, he can definitely buy some rare treasures that cannot be purchased no matter how much low-grade Yuan stones he spends.

Put these middle-grade Yuan stones into the portable space, and this vein will be almost mined.

Although there are still some scattered low-grade Yuan stones, there are probably tens of millions of them.

But because it is so scattered, mining it takes a lot of time, which is not worth it.

Therefore, Chu Mo stopped mining and went directly out of the veins.

"What a great harvest!"

Back on the wasteland, Chu Mo looked at the piles of Yuan stones in his portable space with excitement on his face.

In just a few days after entering the secret realm, he had already harvested more than 300 million pieces of low-grade Yuan Stone, more than 1 million pieces of mid-grade Yuan Stone, and more than 200 million worth of heavenly materials and earthly treasures.

Chu Mo is sure.

None of the warriors who entered the secret realm gained more than him.

After sorting out his personal space, Chu Mo took Ah-Dai with him and continued his journey of searching for treasures.

soon.

Under the leadership of Ah-Dai, Chu Mo left the wasteland and entered a huge mountain range.

There are so many mountain peaks here that you can't even count them at a glance.

There are many lush vegetation growing in the mountains.

Entering it, even the sunlight was completely blocked, making it appear very dim.

You can still vaguely hear the roars of many ferocious beasts, coming from all directions.

"Dumb, how far is it?"

Chu Mo asked.

"Master, I feel like we're still thirty miles away."

Dumb, standing on his shoulders, replied.

Chu Mo nodded, and then dispersed his mental energy, searching while moving forward.

Since condensing his soul, Chu Mo's mental power has also increased dramatically. It could only cover a radius of five miles, but now it has suddenly increased to cover a radius of fifty miles.

The coverage area is wider than that of the pinnacle general.

Keep going.

Chu Mo quickly relied on his mental power to sense this treasure hiding place.

After arriving, they discovered that it was a Blood Light Grass, which could have a certain beneficial effect on warriors refining their Qi and blood. It was also worth a lot of money and could be sold for millions of low-grade Yuan Stones.

Chu Mo put it into the space with satisfaction.

After doing all this, Chu Mo was about to leave.

But that's it.