Chapter 107 The terrifying golden flame of the sun,

As Chu Mo's words fell.

Suddenly.

A figure that looked like a crow but had three legs suddenly appeared.

Surprisingly, it was Xiaowu!

"Bah!"

But after seeing him appear, he first let out a clear cry. In an instant, the golden crow flew across the sky, and its huge wings slowly extended out. Then, like a huge black flame, it burst out from his body and rose into the sky. heat wave.

call!

With a flap of his wings, an infinite hurricane was born out of thin air, followed by flames.

Countless fire feathers intertwined with gold and black flames surged out wildly along with the wind blades that were about to cut through the sky. The torrent of wind and fire, carrying the breath of destruction, was like the Milky Way flowing backwards, heading towards the golden leopard unstoppably. Go straight ahead.

Astonishingly, it was the innate magical power that Xiao Wu awakened when he became a level five ferocious beast!

All these actions may seem long, but in fact they only take place in a split second.

Almost as soon as the golden leopard turned and pounced towards Mo Shanshan, Chu Mo called out Xiao Wu.

When Xiaowu's Golden Crow Fire Feathers swept out, the Golden Leopard was still only halfway up.

Then......

The fire feathers had already attached themselves to the wind, rolling forward like a torrent, engulfing the golden leopard head-on.

The two collided instantly.

Almost at the moment of contact, infinite fire feathers swept out, and the golden leopard was instantly submerged.

It turned out that it actually sensed the flame, but it didn't actually take it to heart. Instead, it was very disdainful.

As a fifth-level superior ferocious beast, its flesh and blood have been refined to the point of being invulnerable to invulnerability, water and fire, and ordinary flames cannot cause any harm to it.

but......

What it doesn't know is.

What Xiaowu cast was not a simple flame!

But——

Golden flame of the sun!

The reason why the three-legged Golden Crow can become the Sun Sect and the Lord of Stars is because it can control the golden flame of the sun and burn everything in the world. No living thing can survive its burning.

And Xiaowu, although he has just awakened, only controls a trace of the golden flame of the sun.

But it is definitely not something it can resist!

therefore......

This disdain only lasted for a moment!

When the fire feathers submerged it, all that was left in my heart was panic.

"Roar......"

Feeling the pain from the flames burning on its body, it couldn't help but roar, and suddenly fell to the ground, trying to put out the flames.

But this is simply impossible!

The golden flame of the sun is the most terrifying flame in the world. It can burn even space. Unless it burns the target completely, it is impossible to extinguish it.