Chapter 131 The power of the space blade,

"In a small wasteland about 50,000 miles away from the Jinling base."

Chu Mo looked at the information in his hand and said softly.

This is the place where the level six ferocious beast was found!

According to the information given by Mo Shanshan, this ferocious beast is called the Escape Lizard.

The reason why this level six ferocious beast was discovered was because the Merchant Alliance's caravan suddenly encountered it on its way to the Luyang base, resulting in the loss of a lot of manpower and goods.

According to the speculation of the merchant alliance, this level six ferocious beast should have just moved from other places and was preparing to settle here.

"A level six ground-breaking lizard, I think it should have a very high earth attribute talent. If I can collect it, it can make my defense stronger!"

"Maybe even Lord Bahuang's attack won't be able to break through my defense!"

Thinking like this, Chu Mo decided to go over and kill him.

"I accepted this mission!"

Chu Mo said directly.

"Escape lizards have rough skin and thick flesh. Generally, warriors of the same level are difficult to deal with. They will basically stay away... Chu Mo, can you do it alone? Do you want me to invite the ancestors of the family to come with you? "

After hearing Chu Mo's words, Mo Shanshan said with some worry.

"No, I can do it alone!"

Chu Mo waved his hand and said confidently.

Of course, he couldn't let the Mo family ancestor follow him, otherwise it would be difficult to collect talents.

"Well, then you must be careful."

Mo Shanshan warned.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon."

After accepting this task, Chu Mo left the Merchant Alliance headquarters directly, then went home and spoke to Chen Xiwei before heading out of the base.

...

"Bah!"

The golden-winged roc soared upwards and escaped into the clouds.

Traveling through the clouds all the way, Chu Mo soon came to the small wasteland outside the Jinling base.

Although the information records that this is a small wilderness, in fact it is only a relative term.

The actual area of ​​this place is thousands of miles. Before the great change of heaven and earth, it was also a very large uninhabited desert area.

Looking up, I saw desert everywhere and very few green plants.

Some ferocious beasts that live in the desert, such as snakes, scorpions and other creatures, can be seen everywhere here.

However, their grades are very low.

When they noticed the powerful aura emanating from Chu Mo, they all fled.

Chu Mo didn't pay attention to them, but spread out his mental power, covering an area of ​​dozens of miles in radius, and started exploring everywhere.

At his speed, it would only take an hour to search all of this wasteland.

therefore.

He quickly found the location of the escaping lizard.