Chapter 110: The Autumn Killing Sword of the Spirit Soldier

The thirty-first floor.

A mid-level fifth-level ferocious beast appeared in front of Chu Mo.

This is a golden python, with a thick body that is dozens of meters long, a ferocious head with a small bulge, and sharp teeth.

"呲呲~"

Seeing Chu Mo, the golden python spit out its snake core and then suddenly pounced over.

Before the body even arrived, the fishy smell was already hitting his face.

Seeing that the golden python was about to rush in front of Chu Mo, the distance was so close that one could even see the details in the beast's teeth.

However.

Chu Mo remained motionless, as if he was frightened by this ferocious beast.

Twenty steps!

Ten steps!

When this ferocious beast suddenly invaded within five steps in front of Chu Mo, Chu Mo, who had been standing still, finally moved!

"Qiang!"

The sound of a sword being unsheathed suddenly resounded and spread throughout the space.

It's like the creation of the world, like the evolution of mountains and rivers.

A gleam of cold light appeared from Chu Mo's hand, and then he waved lightly forward.

Instantaneous.

But I saw a dazzling snow-white bolt cutting through the sky, and as the sword energy was generated, I heard the sound of a red-hot iron being put into the water.

"Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!"

Subsequently.

I saw the body of this golden python suddenly trembling as it rushed towards me, and then blood surged from everywhere on its body like a river opening its floodgates!

In an instant, the large area of ​​land beneath him was dyed red.

At the same time, the body of the golden python was split apart, as if countless bugs emerged from the body, shuttling back and forth!

Of course it's not a bug!

But a sword energy that is countless times more terrifying than an insect!

Invisible to the naked eye, and even incalculable, subtle sword energy shuttles through the body, destroying its vitality and destroying its body!

"Crack!"

After a breath, with a strange sound, the menacing golden python suddenly split into dozens of pieces and fell to the ground!

Completely silent.

"It is indeed a gold-level martial skill!"

"So powerful!"

Chu Mo slowly sheathed the sword, recalling the artistic conception when he drew the sword earlier, with a look of admiration on his face.

The previous knife.

He just attached the sword intention to the sword and used the power of his own body to slay a medium-level fifth-level ferocious beast in an instant.

If his talents and strength were fully activated, how terrifying would his power be?

Unimaginable!

Just when Chu Mo was amazed, a prompt sounded in his ear: "Trialist Chu Mo, do you want to continue to pass the level?"