Untitled Part 161

Jinling base.

When Chu Mo left the crack exit and returned to the base, he found that the entire base became a little different.

At the beginning, everyone in the base was in panic because of the Ten Thousand Beast Sect.

But now the panic has dissipated.

Instead, there is comfort and joy.

Walking on the street, Chu Mo could see a calm and peaceful look on everyone's face, as if they were not worried about the future at all.

Even the patrol team formed by the major forces was nowhere to be seen.

"How is this going?"

"Is there something happening in the base that I don't know about?"

Chu Mo secretly wondered.

Although they had solved the turmoil in the Xuan-level secret realm and killed the warriors of the Ten Thousand Beast Sect, they had not yet completely solved the Ten Thousand Beast Sect.

The so-called leader of the Holy Sect is still hiding in the dark and has never come forward.

Logically speaking, it is far from time for the Jinling Base to relax.

With such doubts, Chu Mo returned to the villa, only to see that Chen Xiwei had returned from training.

At this time, he is conducting daily training in his quiet room.

When Chu Mo came back, she heard the noise and came out of the retreat.

"Husband, you are back!"

Seeing Chu Mo, Chen Xiwei's face immediately showed a look of excitement.

"yes."

Chu Mo nodded and asked, "When did you come back from training?"

"I came back from outside a month ago."

Chen Xiwei said.

After a pause, he said with some complaint: "You didn't tell me about such a dangerous thing as going to the crack to suppress the Ten Thousand Beast Sect. When I came back, I saw that you weren't there, and I heard that several other venerables were injured. I'm back, but you're the only one who didn't come back, so I'm very worried about you, but fortunately Elder Zhui Feng told me that you're fine, otherwise I wouldn't know what to do!"

"I know I was wrong, and I won't do it next time."